Welcome to Episode 150 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with Kyle Duford, the executive creative and agency director for The Brand Leader, an agency that has created outstanding experiences for global companies, offering branding, design and digital development. We talk with Kyle about what is important to build and maintain a brand as well as the core tenants of The Brand Leader that have made them so successful. Kyle also shares his thoughts on legacy — how he wants to be remembered as someone who was a catalyst for growth, helping to build people through authenticity. Our discussion will be helpful for anyone thinking about their organization’s brand positioning or about building their legacy.
So if you want to know:
- How a brand can be shifted into a new direction through sales, content and design
- The importance of finding out who you want to be
- How character, competency and chemistry help one agency determine which clients they can work with effectively
- One definition of authenticity and the important role it can play as your build your business, your employees and your legacy
About Kyle Duford
Kyle Duford is an executive specializing in crafting outstanding experiences for global brands. A former magazine editor, his career also includes work in the fashion, outdoor and sports industries. He has worked with a number of global brands, including Nike, Dr. Martens, KEEN Footware, Lululemon, PowerBar, Chrome Industries and Nuun. Kyle’s unique blend of design, branding and best digital practices lends itself to creating and leading some of the foremost brands. He is currently focusing on digital trends online, the future state of retail in a post-pandemic world, the complexity of global brand expansion and branding post-pandemic. More information about Kyle is available on LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook and on his company’s website, www.thebrandleader.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #21-Commitment after Four Dates-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - February 3, 2023
- Episode 253-Chris Masiello on Finding Opportunity in Change with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - February 3, 2023
- Interview with Rebecca Macieira-Kaufmann, Founder of RMK Group and Author of FitCEO - February 1, 2023