Welcome to Episode 15 of Building My Legacy!
In this episode, Grace Lee shares her story—going from homeless and orphaned at the age of 9 to becoming an educator and inspirational coach for people who are wanting to transform their lives and their careers. She is full of energy and enthusiasm. She is brilliant! She has worked tirelessly to make a difference and leave a legacy. She has not let life’s circumstances stop her.
In this podcast, Dr. Grace Lee shares how she creates legacy by living helping professional men and women build what she cals “a reintentionist life”. For her a transformed life is one that has been revisioned.
So, if you want to know:
- What motivates a person to dream really big as Grace has done?
- How Grace used her early beginnings as an orphan and homeless child to develop a process whereby she can teach others to overcome their life obstacles and challenges.
- Grace share how you can turn challenges, obstacles, and dreams into building a legacy.
- Grace shares the measurement she will use to determine her success in building her legacy.
…Grace provides incredible insight.
In this Podcast we will discuss:
- The motivation underlying Grace Lee’s dream to transform the lives of one million professional men and women so they can have more meaningful and fulfilled lives
- The process Dr Grace uses.
- The challenges Dr. Grace has faced in this journey and what she has done to overcome them.
- There is a life beyond your current work—know how to identify it and live it by embracing the inter-relatedness of work and personal life.
- The one thing for which Dr. Grace is grateful and that has shaped his life.
About Dr. Grace Lee
Dr. Grace Lee is a career educator, strategic reinventionist and neuroscience expert best known for being the founder of Career Revisionist – a global movement of professionals who are creating an inspired, purposeful, and abundant life. Dr. Lee is on a mission to redefine modern education, teaching men and women to develop strong business acumen, unlock true vocational confidence, and master their professional destinies. Her teaching and coaching programs are rooted in neuroscience.
With a 10-year background helping professionals advance their careers, Dr. Grace has deep empathy for those from very humble beginnings. Her personal journey from being orphaned and then homeless at the age of 9 provided the backdrop to develop resilience and resourcefulness to thrive.
“No matter what your educational or vocational background, behind every success there is a mountain of obstacles and an ocean of unfavorable odds. Everything looks like a failure halfway through. Progress often disguises itself as problems when in fact it is evidence of growth and improvement.”
Dr. Lee has established herself as a leading motivational and informative speaker. She also shares her wealth of knowledge on her YouTube Channel and her Career Revisionist Podcast.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned the passion successful leaders have to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to help them build a meaningful legacy.Learn More about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching: https://build2morrow.com/
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends! Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates. And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get. Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 18 Megan Gallagher, a motivational speaker for teenagers, talks with Lois Sonstegard about anxiety and how she overcame it – October 18, 2019
- Episode 17: Dr. Bryan Mcelderry, pharmacist & coach, on the importance of stress management for overall quality of life-with Lois Sonstegard – October 12, 2019
- Ep 16-Dr. Karren Kowalski, nationally recognized thought leader in nursing & health care delivery, Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – October 7, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 30-Done-for-You Authority Positioning | How Entrepreneurs Can Amplify Their Brand in Less Than an Hour - October 18, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pro Networker and LinkedIn Guru Jeff Young - October 18, 2019
- Episode 18 Megan Gallagher, a motivational speaker for teenagers, talks with Lois Sonstegard about anxiety and how she overcame it - October 18, 2019