Welcome to Episode 148 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, we talk with Martin Saenz, a thought leader in the mortgage note investment industry. If you’re not familiar with how mortgage notes can provide reliable cash flow — according to Martin, an 8 percent yield — while helping homeowners who are in default stay in their homes, you’ll find our discussion extremely informative. Martin talks about how he discovered mortgage notes when he no longer wanted to work up to 100 hours a week at his own business. He explains how this niche industry can deliver dependable cash flow to someone who’s accredited and has as little as $50,000 to invest. The information Martin has to share is valuable for business owners, entrepreneurs and those of you looking toward that next chapter of your life, which may involve starting a not-for-profit or giving back to your community.
So if you want to know:
- About a company that makes money while fulfilling its mission: to avoid foreclosure and keep families in their homes
- How the mortgage note investment industry works
- How the secondary mortgage market is affected by an economic downturn
- Why you should have a “living financial statement”
- Why you need assets that provide cash flow that you have control over
About Martin Saenz
Martin Saenz, a managing partner of Bequest Funds, co-founded this company with the dual purpose of helping investors grow their wealth while helping mortgage borrowers stay in their homes. A successful entrepreneur and real estate investor for more than 15 years, Martin brings social good into smart investing. He is the author of several books on note investing: Note Investing Made Easier, Real Estate Note Investing Mentorship, Note Investing Fundamentals and Cashflow Dojo. Martin has directly helped more than 1,000 families stay in their homes and countless more through the influence of his mentorship. More information is available at his company website, www.bqfunds.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Tim Tacl Co-Founder / Sr. Loan Officer at DNVR Lending - November 30, 2023
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023