Welcome to Episode 147 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, we talk with George Copeland, the CEO of Laborem Edge, a digital marketing agency that works primarily with companies offering home services — such as landscapers, home remodelers and pool installers — and law firms. George’s introduction to digital marketing came when he was forced to learn how to build a website because the company he hired didn’t meet the deadline. This experience also taught him that, to win and keep business, he had to lead with integrity. George cautions against working with agencies that “promise the world” because it all “starts with transparency and knowledge.” George’s message is relevant whether you’re developing or refining your digital marketing strategy or building your legacy.
So if you want to know:
- How a Google tool can show you which marketing efforts are working and which are not
- About “word of mouth” advertising and concerns you should have about its relationship to social media
- Why starting a digital marketing campaign is a lot like starting a business
- How to know if you’re really ready for digital marketing
- How to use the free Google My Business service
About George Copeland
The CEO of Laborem Edge, George Copeland is an expert at generating clients for contractors through his proven marketing system. His business is based on integrity, transparency and trust and has grown because George learned everything about his niche market, got to know his clients and invested his heart and soul in his company.
At his website, www.laboremedge.com, you’ll find his blog, which includes several articles on how to use the free Google My Business tool most effectively. Topics include a Google My Business 101, How to Claim Your Google My Business Listing and How to Prevent Your Competitors from Stealing Your Leads on Google.
There’s also a survey at the bottom of the home page to see if you’d be a good fit to work with Laborem Edge.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Eunicia Peret CEO of The Empowered Financial Planner Discussing Exit Planning for Business Owners - March 22, 2023
- Interview with Taliya Bashani, Real Estate Attorney, Negotiation Expert, and Founder of Tab Law Firm Discussing Her Book “Win The Listing” - March 22, 2023
- Episode #40-Credit Scores-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - March 21, 2023