Welcome to Episode 146 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, we talk with entrepreneur/business owner Tim Fitzpatrick about why you don’t have to overcomplicate marketing for it to be successful. Tim shares with us his own journey from operating a wholesale distribution company to residential real estate to his current business, Rialto Marketing, which helps service businesses simplify marketing so they can grow with less stress. If your current marketing efforts aren’t delivering the results you need — or you’re not sure how to get started marketing a new business — our discussion with Tim is a great place to start.
So if you want to know:
- How the fundamentals of marketing can be boiled down to “the marketing strategy trilogy”
- Why most businesses should target one to three ideal client types — and how to identify them
- The importance of using a storytelling framework for your marketing message
- About the mistake of talking too much about your business — and not enough about what you can do for your potential customers
- Why a 90-day marketing plan makes the most sense for any business
- How to choose a marketing partner
About Tim Fitzpatrick
Tim Fitzpatrick is an entrepreneur/business owner with expertise in marketing and business growth. He has more than 20 years of entrepreneurial experience and a passion for developing and growing businesses. That passion served him well in operating and managing a wholesale distribution company he co-owned for nine years. The company grew an average of 60 percent a year before he sold it in 2005. Tim started Rialto Marketing in 2013 and has been helping service businesses simplify marketing so they can grow with less stress. He can be reached at his company website, www.RialtoMarketing.com
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Get Clients With Seminars - November 28, 2023