Welcome to Episode #14 of the Building My Legacy Podcast!
Legacy building should start before retirement. In this episode, Sajid Islam and I discuss how he began building his legacy while working full-time!
Sajid wanted to give back to his people in Bangladesh. He saw the need, but he didn’t know what to create, he just started. Through that process began laying the foundations for building a legacy. He didn’t wait until he retired or was too tired to begin.
His secret? He simply saw a need and began working!
Legacy is not just for the rich, famous, retired-it is for anyone at any time with a dream and a willing spirit for work, real legacy-building occurs when we change lives. Learn how one person began to build legacy in the middle of a career and with a very young family so you can how to build YOUR legacy & change lives, tune in now!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Legacy is not just for the rich, famous, retired-it is for anyone at any time with a dream and a willing spirit for work.
- Real legacy building occurs when we change lives.
- Learn how one person began to build legacy in the middle of a career and with a very young family.
- Just begin-don’t get caught up in being ready and fully prepared. If you see a need, do something about it.
Sajid Islam is an expert whose accomplishments include:
- Sajid Islam is a Technologist, Digital Marketer and Businessman. His expertise is with all levels in these areas, to include Entrepreneurial and Start-up considerations. For him, the first foray into marketing began in 1997 with an e-Commerce venture which paid his tuition for college.
- Presently, he is the CMO and CTO at AWSM Digital, where he focuses on strategies and successful operations for Technology & Growth Marketing, Implementation, and Automation in connecting his clients to their future customers.
- Islam has more than 20 years of software industry experience, with emphasis in the Enterprise Information Management, Web and Mobile Solutions areas. In his various roles, he is passionate about leveraging, utilizing and fusing technology with digital marketing in fresh and creative ways, thus maximizing his customers’ client bases through sustained growth. When he is not analyzing and wielding data, you can find him reading up on marketing and psychology and developing powerful new tech solutions.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned the passion successful leaders have to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow? Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to help them build a meaningful legacy.
Learn More about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching: https://build2morrow.com/
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends! Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates. And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 47 Kate Fitzsimmons Continues with her 3Rs – to Reflect and Redirect-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard –
- Episode 46 Rylee Meek Talks about Dinner Seminar Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard –
- Episode 45 Introducing Our 10-Part Series With Kate Fitzsimmons on Resilience-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #1 Sivonnia DeBarros – Sports & Entertainment, and Business Lawyer – Talks About Her Journey on “What Are You Sporting About” - June 1, 2020
- Interview With David Jenyns Founder of systemHUB™ & SYSTEMology® - June 1, 2020
- Interview with Anthony Garcia Sales Trainer and Author of Catapulting Commissions - June 1, 2020