Welcome to Episode 138 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with digital marketer Aaron Welch, the CEO of Lift Digital Marketing. Aaron has been a digital marketer before the job even existed. He shares with us how digital marketing has changed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the additional changes he sees on the horizon and how your business can be prepared for them.
With today’s more dispersed workforce, business-to-business marketers will face new challenges reaching their target audience, Aaron tells us. He also reminds all marketers that your digital marketing efforts won’t be successful unless they are backed by strong marketing fundamentals: identifying your audience, clear messaging, a competitive offer and effective promotion.
So if you want to know:
- Why intent-based marketing is so important today
- How building partnerships can be as effective as building your sales team
- Why it has become more difficult to reach folks through social media
- All about marketing audits: Why? How? How often? And by whom?
- The importance of using tracking and analytics to prioritize your marketing efforts
- How to pick a good marketing agency
About Aaron Welch
Aaron Welch is the CEO of Lift Digital Marketing, a full-service digital marketing agency that specializes in generating new leads for businesses focused on growth. With more than 20 years of experience, Aaron has witnessed first-hand the ever-changing developments in the digital marketing industry. He has worked in and with Fortune 100 companies and has extensive experience with marketing for high-tech companies, which offer highly complex products and solutions. As a result, he is able to combine his digital marketing expertise and passion for technology to help companies market more efficiently. More information about Aaron and his company is available at his website, https://lift-digital.net
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #31-Two Early Social Security Claiming Mistakes-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - December 9, 2022
- Interview with Don Plotsky, Co-founder of Alternative Income Solutions Discussing Predictable Income With Specialty Finance - December 8, 2022
- Ep. #31 – Marisa Jones – Define Your Path with Dr. Virginia LeBlanc “DocV”, The Pivot Maestro. - December 6, 2022