Welcome to Episode 129 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast we talk with Rich Kasparian, the founder of Garden City Financial Group Inc., which works with individuals, families and businesses to plan, manage and pursue their financial goals with confidence. Rich has built his career on trying to find ways to protect his clients’ downsides if things should ever turn ugly — which they do. His firm also offers insurance planning, business succession planning, long-term care, retirement and assistance with many other aspects of planning.
Rich talks with us about the most important things people should think about as they prepare for retirement, some of the biggest mistakes people make in terms of investing and, most significantly, the importance of using programs that can really protect you against the downside. You’ll get valuable, practical information that you can put to work no matter where you are in your retirement planning or in building your legacy.
So if you want to know:
- Why diversification is good in theory but rarely happens in practice
- About the importance of regularly reviewing your total financial situation
- The questions to ask when you’re looking for a financial advisor
- Why your financial advisor should have a comprehensive look at your total financial plan
- How to determine how much life insurance you need
About Rich Kasparian
Rich Kasparian founded Garden City Financial Group Inc. in 2009 because he knew there was a need for sound, personalized and objective advice in the confusing world of financial planning that sometimes seems to lack common sense. Before then, he worked as a tenured Financial Advisor at Citi Smith Barney and was also responsible for hosting numerous financial seminars for Citibank employees as well as outside corporations. Passionate about helping business owners and other individuals protect their investments to ensure a happy and less worrisome retirement, Rich can be reached at his website, www.gardencityfinancialgroup.com. He also has a YouTube channel, Garden City Financial Group.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #31-Two Early Social Security Claiming Mistakes-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - December 9, 2022
- Interview with Don Plotsky, Co-founder of Alternative Income Solutions Discussing Predictable Income With Specialty Finance - December 8, 2022
- Ep. #31 – Marisa Jones – Define Your Path with Dr. Virginia LeBlanc “DocV”, The Pivot Maestro. - December 6, 2022