Marketing hesitation is real–it’s that feeling you get when you don’t feel like doing all that stuff to market your business. So you let the posts slide for a day…cancel a networking opportunity for next week…And guess what? It’s costing your business money and opportunities.
But marketing can be overwhelming and exhausting. You rather show up doing the things in your zone of genius like coaching, teaching, writing, etc.
I’ve seen a lot of entrepreneurs and solopreneurs hit that three year mark and are so over “showing up” and doing their own marketing. In fact, they don’t even want to look at social media.
Here’s the thing…Every business is a marketing business.
If you go through these struggles, you are probably the biggest bottleneck in your marketing. You’re getting in your own way by overthinking, worrying, or procrastinating your marketing.
Today on the Dream Life is Real Life podcast I am going to talk about why you should stop doing your marketing. This mindset hack will change the way you see yourself as a business owner.
Learn the 3 steps that are going to make your marketing go a whole lot smoother without you stressing out about scheduling next week’s social posts.
Here’s how to get out of your own way and make marketing work for you…Not working for your marketing all the time.
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners, and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannahermanson_/
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahermanson/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/HannaHermanson/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamlifeisreallife/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/HannaHermansonCoaching/
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #21-Commitment after Four Dates-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - February 3, 2023
- Episode 253-Chris Masiello on Finding Opportunity in Change with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - February 3, 2023
- Interview with Rebecca Macieira-Kaufmann, Founder of RMK Group and Author of FitCEO - February 1, 2023