Welcome to Episode 11 of Build My Legacy.
In this episode, Vince Palko shares how using creativity triggers Right Brain thinking, shifting thought processes and energy brought to problem-solving. Vince talks about modalities he has developed for businesses and how they have been used to address issues within the organization as well as for marketing purposes. These same tools can also be marvelous tools for legacy building—they can help get your message out in a way that may not otherwise be heard.
So if you want to learn:
- Why some leaders build a legacy, while others do not
- The essential ingredients for legacy building
- How to be intentional about building a legacy, by knowing the building blocks
- How you can measure your success
Tune in now!
In this Podcast we will discuss:
- Why creative approaches are important to problem solving
- Some of the creative tools Vince Palko has developed
- How creative tools works in marketing, employee education, and behavior change strategies
- The process Vince uses in creating “out-of-the-box” solutions for clients
- The ROI clients of Vince have achieved when using his tools.
About Vince Palko
Considered by many to be the “Godfather of Cartoon Marketing,” Vince Palko is the president of AdToons, a direct response ad agency that specializes in creating dynamic video content to convert more leads into sales for online and offline businesses.
Vince literally “wrote the book” on cartoon marketing when he published The Art of Selling Using Cartoons in 2006. Since then, he has worked with small and mid-sized businesses to create sales funnels that convert cold leads into sales. His success is a result of his belief that he and the other talented artists at AdToons are marketers first. Their goal: Eliminate boring PowerPoint presentations and talking head videos on web sites and in webinars … and replace them with engaging video-marketing campaigns that deliver more leads, more sales and more profits for his clients.
Vince’s own background combines creativity and fitness. A star linebacker in high school and at Bowling Green State University, Vince was enshrined in the sports hall of fame at both his high school and college. He also played and coached football in Hamburg, Germany, and has completed several triathlons. His athletic experience taught Vince that sports are a great metaphor for handling life’s challenges.
In his book, Tackling Life’s Problems: Super Success Principles Taught by a Middle Linebacker, Vince reveals a simple strategy to overcome common problems or, in his words, to “face your problems head-on before they tackle you.” Vince is also the author of Gridiron Mind Power: How to Make the BIG PLAY More Often and More Easily – Even If You are Slower than Molasses and Dreams DOodle Come True.
As a coach, Vince has helped business owners throughout the world learn how to communicate more effectively through drawing and how to conceptualize to produce vision maps and learning applications. His passion is helping individuals discover their unique abilities to create a livelihood and fulfill their dreams.
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. The reviews really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 19-Claire Diaz-Ortiz, known as ‘The Woman Who Got the Pope on Twitter’ shares her success secrets on ethics in social media today – October 25, 2019
- Episode 18 Megan Gallagher, a motivational speaker for teenagers, talks with Lois Sonstegard about anxiety and how she overcame it – October 18, 2019
- Episode 17: Dr. Bryan Mcelderry, pharmacist & coach, on the importance of stress management for overall quality of life-with Lois Sonstegard – October 12, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep 282 Capitalizing On Opportunities with Nicholas Bayerle-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 12, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Rylee Meek Founder of Social Dynamic Selling - November 11, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee - November 8, 2019