Welcome to Episode 106 of Building My Legacy.
In this podcast, transformational coach and author Nadiya Manji shares with us how she successfully brings together consulting, coaching, healing and wellness. Nadiya sees emotional intelligence as one of the pillars of her transformational programs. Many of her clients feel lost, confused or stuck. They’ve tried everything and see her as their “last stop.” Nadiya provides the help that’s needed by moving people from an intellectual or logical mind to their spiritual mind. She helps them discover their true life purpose — especially when they’re struggling to come back from losses.
Nadiya recognizes that coming back requires courage and understanding “your story.” By learning from your own experiences, you can re-implement them as your comeback strategy — with the help of a good transformational coach. As the COVID pandemic continues to drain our energy, people want to know how to rebuild and find a new vision for themselves in the coming year. This makes our discussion with Nadiya particularly timely.
So if you want to know:
- About a four-step process that can bring you back into life — with courage, faith, clarity and confidence
- How to transform your discomforts and challenges into your strengths, courage and success
- Why a coach can help you think differently and look at all your options
- The importance of using whatever is happening around you as an opportunity to change and move on
About Nadiya Manji
A master transformational coach, Nadiya Manji is the author of Searching for Balance. She wrote this book after a life-threatening accident caused her to feel frozen and disconnected — not unlike what many people feel now as a result of the COVID pandemic. Her book is designed to help people find life, understand their own energy and deal with the challenges we all face today. This is in keeping with her mission to help free people from their emotional baggage and vulnerabilities so they can find balance and create high performance in life and business. Nadiya is also an international and TEDx speaker and a registered clinical hypnotherapist. She has worked with business owners, entrepreneurs and executives to help them build emotional intelligence and resilience in life and business.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now. Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #53 – Charitable Giving – The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Reimagine Social Security for their Clients - November 28, 2023
- Kim Magdalein w/Magdalein Financial-How Social Security Planners of America Helps Advisors Get Clients With Seminars - November 28, 2023