Welcome to Episode 5 of Building My Legacy
In this episode, Lynn Bell, Director of EMBA located in Dallas Texas talks about the changes future leaders face. Corporate social responsibility is continuously being redefined and leaders need the skills to adapt to these new pressures. She shares her learnings from Oxford University in which the economics of mutuality challenge the status quo. She raises the question of how do we, in educational institutions, prepare future leaders? How do we help future leaders build a legacy?
So if you want to:
- Understand how corporate social responsibility is being redefined
- Explore trends that will impact future leaders
- Know what shifts that are occurring in corporate valuation
- Understand leadership as part of an eco-system
- Learn the top CEO concerns, and
- Build a legacy,
Be prepared for these emerging leadership roles. You must know how new societal trends are impacting organizations and explore the changes needed in graduate education if we are to adequately address these new trends.
If you want to learn more about the top CEO concerns today, Tune in now!
In this Podcast we will discuss:
- The emerging new asset valuation, shifting from being physical asset focused to including assets like networks and information systems as an integral part of the valuation process
- Leadership as living within an eco-system; the leader is shaped by the community and all the shareholders and community are shaped by the leader. Increasingly, we will need to map this leadership ecosystem.
- The importance of measurable results
- The meaning of legacy. Inherent to every legacy is evidence of changed lives.
In this episode, Lynn Bell, Director of EMBA located in Dallas, Texas. She is a Cultural Transformation Specialist. Lynn’s corporate experience includes the financial sector, supply chain and logistics management for a large telecommunications company, and consulting areas of leadership development and organizational cultural development. As an executive coach she has also worked internationally with non-profit clients to develop safe, unbiased coaching experiences for their global staffs.
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 13-The Future Workforce: Reaching beyond the Sticky Floor and Glass Ceiling to Create a Human-Centric Environment – September 13, 2019
- Ep12-Bill Crane’s Secret to Building a Lasting Legacy-Begin While You Are Doing Your Life’s Work-Building My Legacy Podcast-Lois Sonstegard – September 6, 2019
- Episode 11 Use Creativity to Develop Out-of-the-Box Solutions to Build Your Legacy-Building My Legacy Podcast-Lois Sonstegard, PhD – August 25, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews The Stress Coach Terry Lyles Author of Performance Under Pressure - September 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco -Why You Need to Stay on LinkedIn Even When You Have a Job - September 13, 2019
- Episode 13-The Future Workforce: Reaching beyond the Sticky Floor and Glass Ceiling to Create a Human-Centric Environment - September 13, 2019