Welcome to Episode 43 of Building My Legacy.
This is the second podcast in which we look at how businesses and employees will need to change after the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re talking with Chad Peterson, an expert business broker, author and the founder of Peterson Acquisitions. In this podcast Chad shares his thoughts about the workplace of the future and the changing role of face-to-face interactions, which have been such a significant part of the sales process in the past.
Chad describes business as “a contact sport,” but he acknowledges that online interactions have already replaced face-to-face selling in many industries. As we get through the COVID-19 crisis, Chad believes that we have to do business differently as video becomes more and more important for nearly every company.
So if you want to know:
- How to really connect with people digitally
- The continuing importance – and challenges – of establishing trust when your customers can only see you on a screen
- How businesses are likely to invest their money after the pandemic
- Why it’s more important than ever for your business to have a real “team” culture
About Chad Peterson
The founder of Peterson Acquisitions, an award-winning M&A firm, Chad is a self-made entrepreneur who has started, built and sold six of his own businesses. Today Peterson Acquisitions works with companies all over the U.S. and also has a number of international clients.
Known for his aggressive style, resiliency and humble roots, Chad was recently named as the number one business broker in the U.S. He has been highlighted by Inc. Magazine, Forbes and a number of other business magazines that have taken note of his work. He is the author of From Blue to White: Quit Your J.O.B. A Working Man’s Guide to Self Employment and Swinging Doors: A Guide to Selling Your Company.
About Lois Sonstegard, PhD
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned that successful leaders have a passion to leave a meaningful legacy. Leaders often ask: When does one begin to think about legacy? Is there a “best” approach? Is there a process or steps one should follow?
Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to helping them build a meaningful legacy. Learn more about how Lois can help your organization with Leadership Consulting and Executive Coaching:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates.
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show, and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Eunicia Peret CEO of The Empowered Financial Planner Discussing Exit Planning for Business Owners - March 22, 2023
- Interview with Taliya Bashani, Real Estate Attorney, Negotiation Expert, and Founder of Tab Law Firm Discussing Her Book “Win The Listing” - March 22, 2023
- Episode #40-Credit Scores-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - March 21, 2023