Welcome to Episode 3 of Building My Legacy.
In this episode, Marina Cvetkovic, Vice President, SwissRe and I discuss how Boards of Directors and Business Executives will need to re-shape their relationships as they become active partners in addressing the challenges facing tomorrow’s corporation.
So if you want to:
- Be positioned for the future,
- Be Prepared for the coming changes and challenges Boards of Directors and Executive Suites will soon face
- Look beyond your current leadership role to develop a legacy plan for yourself and for your organization
You must know how to create meaningful partnerships between Board Members and the Leadership Team and know how to leverage these partnerships to build a lasting legacy. Tune in now!
In this Podcast we will discuss:
- What are the key challenges facing Boards of Directors today?
- What do Boards of Director need to do to become “Future Ready”?
- What can Executive Teams do to get the most out of their Boards of Director?
- Senior leaders are often too busy to think about their future. They must begin building their personal brand and develop a strategy for their future and legacy.
- How can a business leader begin building a legacy?
Marina Cvetkovic is a trusted C-Suite coach and advisor. She combines strong financial services background with coaching expertise to help companies and executives redefine their processes as well as build a culture of agility and innovation to successfully face disruption in the market. She has been selected as the Winner of the prestigious FinNext Award for her innovative and forward-looking contribution to the financial services industry. Most recently, Marina was the Vice President of Strategy and Chief of Staff to the CEO at Swiss Re (SIX: SREN), the $34B global/largest reinsurance company worldwide where she was charged with strengthening the culture of agile innovation for a 4’000 employee organization.
Marina is the founder of The Peak Alliance, a NYC based consultancy focused on executive coaching and board advising. She is a trusted board member and advisor, focusing on revolutionizing the boardroom to complement digital transformation in underlying organizations. Marina is a board advisor for Rutgers University, Leading Disruptive Innovation Executive Education Program as well as a board member and strategy committee co-chair at Governance Matters, with a mission to build high-performing boards in NY. She is an ICF certified executive coach and a faculty member in the EQ Coaching Certification program founded by Prof. Daniel Goleman, pioneer of emotional intelligence. Her work has been published by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and she served on the Panel of Judges for the ICF International Prism Award, with a mission to annually award the company with the highest coaching standards in the world.
Marina is a Forbes Council Member and her contributions are focused on the boardroom of the future topics. She is a TEDx speaker as well as the founder of a highly influential TEDx platform for TED-like ideas worth spreading in NYC. Marina is a sought-after keynote speaker on board effectiveness, disruptive leadership and digital transformation.
Marina gives back generously by advising boards of not-for-profit organizations. She is a global citizen currently living in NYC and speaks Serbian, English, German, Italian and Spanish.
For more information about today’s podcast, check out build2morrow/programs or schedule a call at https://loissonstegard.as.me/schedule.php or call Lois at 952-232-6651
SCHEULE A CALL:
https://loissonstegard.as.me/schedule.php for 15 min call at 952-232-6651
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on how boards of directors and business executives will need to re-shape their relationship as they become active partners in addressing the challenges facing the corporation, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “How Will Boards Of Directors Need To Change to Meet Future Challenges?!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now.
Thanks for listening!
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Episode 68-Jacqueline Smith on Why We’re Not Always Satisfied When We Achieve Our Goals-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – August 11, 2020
- Episode 67- Geoff Cook Shares His Entrepreneurial Journey-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard – August 4, 2020
- Episode 66-Celina Souffrant Looks at the UN-Sustainable Development Goals and their Implications for Your Business-with Lois Sonstegard – July 30, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Dave Skattum-The 4 Pillars of Men’s Health-Your Story-Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Denis Ouellette - August 11, 2020
- Episode 68-Jacqueline Smith on Why We’re Not Always Satisfied When We Achieve Our Goals-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - August 11, 2020
- Episode 352-Is it time to reinvent and repackage your service or product offering? Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 11, 2020