Some of the Essential Functions of the Liver Include:
- Processing nutrients absorbed by the intestines, so they are more efficiently absorbed.
- Regulating blood composition to balance protein, fat and sugar.
- Destroying old red blood cells
- Producing essential chemicals to help blood clot properly.
- Breaking down and metabolizing alcohol and medications.
- Producing essential protein and cholesterol
- Removing toxins from the bloodstream, including bilirubin, ammonia and others.
- Storing of minerals, iron and vitamin A
Signs your liver isn’t functioning correctly:
- Bloating and Gas
- Acid Reflux and heartburn
- Skin and/or eyes that are yellowish
- Inability to lose weight
- High blood pressure
- Moodiness, anxiety or depression
Lab Panel mentioned in today’s show:
The GWH – 3. Comprehensive Panel – The GWH – 3. Comprehensive Panel w Consult panel contains 13 tests with 101 biomarkers.
This panel includes Dr. Lewis’ consultation services and recommendations. Please complete the health survey at https://www.greenwisdomhealth.com/health-survey/
Mike Saunders, MBA
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Michael Rozbruch, Founder of Roz Strategies® a Tax-Resolution Focused Coaching Company - March 29, 2023
- Interview with Michael McKenzie, Mortgage Broker with Big League Approved Powered By Edge Home Finance - March 28, 2023
- Ep. #13 – Sharon Lechter – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 24, 2023