Some of the Essential Functions of the Liver Include:
- Processing nutrients absorbed by the intestines, so they are more efficiently absorbed.
- Regulating blood composition to balance protein, fat and sugar.
- Destroying old red blood cells
- Producing essential chemicals to help blood clot properly.
- Breaking down and metabolizing alcohol and medications.
- Producing essential protein and cholesterol
- Removing toxins from the bloodstream, including bilirubin, ammonia and others.
- Storing of minerals, iron and vitamin A
Signs your liver isn’t functioning correctly:
- Bloating and Gas
- Acid Reflux and heartburn
- Skin and/or eyes that are yellowish
- Inability to lose weight
- High blood pressure
- Moodiness, anxiety or depression
Lab Panel mentioned in today’s show:
The GWH – 3. Comprehensive Panel – The GWH – 3. Comprehensive Panel w Consult panel contains 13 tests with 101 biomarkers.
This panel includes Dr. Lewis’ consultation services and recommendations. Please complete the health survey at https://www.greenwisdomhealth.com/health-survey/
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Ep 5-Lynn Bell-Planning for Tomorrow’s Leaders-the Role of Social Responsibility and Education-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD – July 12, 2019
- Episode 4: Mistakes You Want to Avoid If You Want a Long-lasting Partnership with Chinese Business Leaders and Companies? – July 2, 2019
- EP #3-How To Integrate Boards of Director & Executive Teams & Be Positioned for New Board Trends-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD – June 28, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - July 16, 2019
- Ep 251 -Small Business Marketing Strategies Your Competitors Aren’t Using-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 16, 2019
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-John Hall Author of Top of Mind - July 12, 2019