DAVE NASSANEY is an author, speaker, radio host, and entrepreneur who has just published his fifth book, “It’s My Life, Too! Reclaim Your Caregiver Sanity by Learning When to Say “Yes” and When to Say “No.” However, his most important role is the caregiver to his lovely wife, Charlene, who suffered a massive stroke 21 years.
He has recently shared the speaking stage with entrepreneur, actress, and interactive medicine guru, Suzanne Somers, at the Harvard Entrepreneurship annual Business Expert Forum. Go to http://CaregiversCaregiver.com to learn more about his mission to stop caregiver burnout.
To Learn More About Dave Nassaney and his big mission:
Other: YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DaveTheCaregiver
Other: Google Plus: https://www.youtube.com/user/DaveTheCaregiver
Other: Instagram https://www.instagram.com/dave.nassaney/
A social media expert, she is a frequent guest on TV News programs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CW.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- DAVID ADELSON: Are You Truly Aligned to Your True Self Take this Quiz Now! Be a Master Co-Creator – December 12, 2019
- HENRY DEVRIES: Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – October 16, 2019
- KAREN BRYNES ALLEN: Talking Your Walk …More About Extraordinary Life Force Energy – June 28, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BECKY NORWOOD: Spotlight Publisher and Author Shares Publishing Secrets for Daily Success - January 9, 2020
- International Best Selling Author VICTORIA LOWELL publishes ‘Empower Your Worth’ in Spanish and English - January 9, 2020
- LISE GOTTLIEB:How to get 10,000 Facebook Fans in 3 days or less for Daily Success - December 26, 2019