DAVE NASSANEY is an author, speaker, radio host, and entrepreneur who has just published his fifth book, “It’s My Life, Too! Reclaim Your Caregiver Sanity by Learning When to Say “Yes” and When to Say “No.” However, his most important role is the caregiver to his lovely wife, Charlene, who suffered a massive stroke 21 years.
He has recently shared the speaking stage with entrepreneur, actress, and interactive medicine guru, Suzanne Somers, at the Harvard Entrepreneurship annual Business Expert Forum. Go to http://CaregiversCaregiver.com to learn more about his mission to stop caregiver burnout.
To Learn More About Dave Nassaney and his big mission:
Other: YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DaveTheCaregiver
Other: Google Plus: https://www.youtube.com/user/DaveTheCaregiver
Other: Instagram https://www.instagram.com/dave.nassaney/
A social media expert, she is a frequent guest on TV News programs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CW.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JEFFREY WOLFE: Disrupt Your World and Create Massive Success – April 27, 2020
- DAVID ADELSON: Are You Truly Aligned to Your True Self Take this Quiz Now! Be a Master Co-Creator – December 12, 2019
- HENRY DEVRIES: Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – October 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020
- NIKIE PIPER: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life — Journal Expert Shares Secrets of Gratitude - August 5, 2020
- NZENGHA WASEME: ArtWorks Legal Incubator & Residency Program Now Open for Applications - August 5, 2020