In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Tax attorney and CPA Charles Zimmerer about Cryptocurrency law and tax implications. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies exploded in 2017 and many people made a lot of money. But, what are the tax consequences? Charles explains just what you have to look out for when addressing cryptocurrency investment on your taxes and how 2018 is different with the implication of the new tax bill.
Listen in as this information could save you a lot of headaches when it comes time to do taxes for 2018 and beyond.
To find out more about Charles Zimmerer and Cryptocurrency Tax Law, contact:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home - April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures - April 15, 2019
- Mars & Ashley Fite Share Family Travel Stories Living Full Time On The Road In A Tiny House On Wheels - April 10, 2019