Symptoms of Candia or Yeast:
- Headaches, Sinus Headaches, Migraines, Low Blood Sugar Headaches
- Night Leg Pains, Muscle Stiffness, Poor Coordination
- Frequent Sore Throat, Mouth or Canker Sores
- Sinus Infection, Bronchial Infections, Chronic Cough or Asthma
- Heart Palpitations, Rapid Pulse Rate
- Yeast Infections, Itching or burning in the vagina or prostate, Urinary burning, frequent Urination, lack of bladder control, bed-wetting, menstrual cramping, PMS
- Gas, Bloating, Abdominal pain, Gastritis, Heartburn, Diarrhea, Constipation, Spastic Colon
- Allergic Reactions like congested nose, hives, headaches, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness, cramps, arthritis, irritability, depression, increased sensitivities to foods or chemicals.
- Rashes under the breasts, groin area, diaper rash, hives, etc.
- Poor short-term memory, fuzzy thinking and confusion
- Weight Gain because yeast overgrowth causes cravings for sugar, interferes with appetite, raises insulin levels, lowers metabolism and increases fatigue.
Product Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Candicid Forte – Candicid Forte provides a blend of nutrients, potent botanicals and essential oils to promote healthy microbial balance and immune support. Formulated with the goal of building a healthy gastrointestinal (GI) flora, Candicid Forte includes biotin, a nutrient that inhibits yeast from converting into the more aggressive fungal form.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Virginia Franco – Resumes for Humans and for Bots - February 20, 2019
- Episode 29 with Jenn Sauer: How an accidental entrepreneur uses her passion and business to give back - February 20, 2019
- Mindset Tips To Propel Your Professional Career Inside Your Organization -Meadowlands ChamberPodcast Episode 5 - February 20, 2019