Symptoms of Candia or Yeast:
- Headaches, Sinus Headaches, Migraines, Low Blood Sugar Headaches
- Night Leg Pains, Muscle Stiffness, Poor Coordination
- Frequent Sore Throat, Mouth or Canker Sores
- Sinus Infection, Bronchial Infections, Chronic Cough or Asthma
- Heart Palpitations, Rapid Pulse Rate
- Yeast Infections, Itching or burning in the vagina or prostate, Urinary burning, frequent Urination, lack of bladder control, bed-wetting, menstrual cramping, PMS
- Gas, Bloating, Abdominal pain, Gastritis, Heartburn, Diarrhea, Constipation, Spastic Colon
- Allergic Reactions like congested nose, hives, headaches, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness, cramps, arthritis, irritability, depression, increased sensitivities to foods or chemicals.
- Rashes under the breasts, groin area, diaper rash, hives, etc.
- Poor short-term memory, fuzzy thinking and confusion
- Weight Gain because yeast overgrowth causes cravings for sugar, interferes with appetite, raises insulin levels, lowers metabolism and increases fatigue.
Product Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Candicid Forte – Candicid Forte provides a blend of nutrients, potent botanicals and essential oils to promote healthy microbial balance and immune support. Formulated with the goal of building a healthy gastrointestinal (GI) flora, Candicid Forte includes biotin, a nutrient that inhibits yeast from converting into the more aggressive fungal form.
Mike Saunders, MBA
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #14 – Richard McCann – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 31, 2023
- Interview with Burt Williamson Founder of PlanPrep - March 31, 2023
- Interview with Lange and Jamie Patrick, Real Estate Agents & Advisors with Compass - March 31, 2023