Symptoms of Candia or Yeast:
- Headaches, Sinus Headaches, Migraines, Low Blood Sugar Headaches
- Night Leg Pains, Muscle Stiffness, Poor Coordination
- Frequent Sore Throat, Mouth or Canker Sores
- Sinus Infection, Bronchial Infections, Chronic Cough or Asthma
- Heart Palpitations, Rapid Pulse Rate
- Yeast Infections, Itching or burning in the vagina or prostate, Urinary burning, frequent Urination, lack of bladder control, bed-wetting, menstrual cramping, PMS
- Gas, Bloating, Abdominal pain, Gastritis, Heartburn, Diarrhea, Constipation, Spastic Colon
- Allergic Reactions like congested nose, hives, headaches, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness, cramps, arthritis, irritability, depression, increased sensitivities to foods or chemicals.
- Rashes under the breasts, groin area, diaper rash, hives, etc.
- Poor short-term memory, fuzzy thinking and confusion
- Weight Gain because yeast overgrowth causes cravings for sugar, interferes with appetite, raises insulin levels, lowers metabolism and increases fatigue.
Product Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Candicid Forte – Candicid Forte provides a blend of nutrients, potent botanicals and essential oils to promote healthy microbial balance and immune support. Formulated with the goal of building a healthy gastrointestinal (GI) flora, Candicid Forte includes biotin, a nutrient that inhibits yeast from converting into the more aggressive fungal form.
Recent episodes from Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis (see all)
- Do You Have Metabolic Syndrome | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – December 12, 2018
- Which Diet Is Best For Weight Loss | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – December 9, 2018
- Overcoming The United States of Stress | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – November 28, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Social Media Marketing Secrets For Influencers with Rudy Mawer Ep 195– Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - December 16, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 20 with Erin McGuire - December 13, 2018
- Do You Have Metabolic Syndrome| The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis - December 12, 2018