Did you know that your tongue gives clues about issues going on with your organ health?
Vitamin B12 is Vital for many functions throughout your body. B12 is required for
- Metabolizing Folate
- Digestion and Metabolizing fat and carbs
- Formation of Red Blood Cells
- Iron Absorption
- Proper Blood Circulation
- Reproductive Health
- Nervous System Function
- Regulation and coordination of cell growth
Lab Panel mentioned in this episode:
Product mentioned in this episode:
Working with business leaders for more than 30 years, Lois has learned the passion successful leaders have to leave a meaningful legacy. Lois is dedicated not only to developing leaders but to help them build a meaningful legacy.
Recent episodes from Lois Sonstegard, PhD (see all)
- Ep 5-Lynn Bell-Planning for Tomorrow’s Leaders-the Role of Social Responsibility and Education-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD – July 12, 2019
- Episode 4: Mistakes You Want to Avoid If You Want a Long-lasting Partnership with Chinese Business Leaders and Companies? – July 2, 2019
- EP #3-How To Integrate Boards of Director & Executive Teams & Be Positioned for New Board Trends-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD – June 28, 2019
Mike Saunders is theAuthority Positioning Coach at Marketing Huddle, the author of Amazon Bestselling book Authority Selling™, Adjunct Marketing Professor at several Universities, contributor to The Huffington Post, and member of the Forbes Coaches Council – an invitation-only community for the World’s Most Influential Business Coaches.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - July 16, 2019
- Ep 251 -Small Business Marketing Strategies Your Competitors Aren’t Using-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 16, 2019
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-John Hall Author of Top of Mind - July 12, 2019