Anne Rose Hart is known as a Joyful Genius for her pioneering work in the field of human potential and applied neurophysiology over last decade.
As the creator of the revolutionary Quantum Play method for personal transformation, Anne uses playful mindset, playful movement, deep inquiry, and the energy of joy to help evolutionary leaders to unleash their Awesomeness and creative power as joyful agents of change.
With clients in 15 countries and counting, Anne draws from her diverse background as a skydiving instructor, triathlete, jazz pianist, barrel racer, historian, web developer, leader of global joy retreats, laughter yogi, occasional raw foodist, and human potential junkie to inspire others to challenge the status quo, dare to do the impossible, and rise above “ordinary” to change the world.
To Learn More: http://annerosehart.com/
A social media expert, she is a frequent guest on TV News programs on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CW.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- JEFFREY WOLFE: Disrupt Your World and Create Massive Success – April 27, 2020
- DAVID ADELSON: Are You Truly Aligned to Your True Self Take this Quiz Now! Be a Master Co-Creator – December 12, 2019
- HENRY DEVRIES: Forbes Thought Leader Shares Proven Tactics to Get High Level Clients With Books and Speaking – October 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020