- Eat a Healthy Diet Based on Your Nutritional Type
- Take Your Animal Based Omega-3 Fats
- Get Your Antioxidants from Foods
- Use Coconut Oil like MCT
- Get Your Resveratrol Naturally
- Have a Solid Exercise Program
- Avoid as Many Chemicals, Toxins and Pollutants as Possible
- Avoid Pharmaceutical Drugs
Products Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Inflammacore – an advanced nutritional formula built to address immune challenges, maintain a healthy inflammatory response and strengthen gastrointestinal (GI) barrier function. It represents an innovative, multidimensional approach providing powerful phytonutrients to support proper inflammatory control and a unique base of nutrients that promote overall GI health
GI Response – IMPROVE YOUR GASTROINTESTINAL HEALTH – Contains Sustamine, a dipeptide combining pure L-Glutamine and L-Alanine, to support gut health.
Lab Panel for Today’s Show:
contains 17 tests with 105 biomarkers.
This panel includes Dr. Lewis’ consultation services and recommendations.
Recent episodes from Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis (see all)
- Do You Have Metabolic Syndrome | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – December 12, 2018
- Which Diet Is Best For Weight Loss | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – December 9, 2018
- Overcoming The United States of Stress | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis – November 28, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 20 with Erin McGuire - December 13, 2018
- Do You Have Metabolic Syndrome| The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis - December 12, 2018
- Photoshoot Secrets For Your Personal Brand with Sean Turi Ep 194 – Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - December 12, 2018