Today I’m discussing a question I get asked multiple times every day. What is a good cost per lead? There’s not an easy answer and if you’re getting a quick number from someone that doesn’t know your business, you can’t trust it.
In today’s episode, I talk about the data and numbers that businesses should use to think about what a realistic cost per lead should be for them. Today we take a deep dive into the specifics of what a cost per lead should look like and the variables that you need to think about for your business.
After looking at your price point and margins, you also need to look at your lead conversion rate – do you want cheap leads that aren’t going to convert? There’s definitely a payoff of spending more on quality leads. If you’ve ever had questions about your cost per lead, this is an episode you won’t want to miss.
- First question – What is your final price point?
- Leads that are going to convert
- Ecommerce and digital products will have different CPL
- Build trust from the beginning – strong copy – not click-bait
More episodes: http://truthaboutsocialads.com
Recent episodes from Jason Smith (see all)
- 9: What’s a Good Cost Per Lead? – July 27, 2020
- 8: Generating Trust in Client Relationships with Kyle Brothersen – June 15, 2020
- 7: The Importance of Failing with Ralph Burns of Tier 11 – June 8, 2020
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 17. Courageously Opening a Micro-School and “Being the Change” with Rachel Cole - August 4, 2020
- S3E3: Beauty from Brokenness with Aundre Washington - August 3, 2020
- 136: Back into Dating – Marni Battista - August 3, 2020