The reason we’re doing Facebook versus Google is because we get questions like this all the time, about this topic. Should I be doing Google? Should I be doing Facebook? Should I be doing both? We’re going to go through all that today in this episode and answer that for you. And there’s no better way to do that, but to have Kasim Aslam on the show today, he’s the founder and CEO of Solutions 8, one of the world’s top ranked Google ads agency.
We work pretty closely together and refer business back and forth to each other because it’s just too complicated to be good at ads within both platforms, and we’re both dedicated to provided the best service we can for our clients.
During this fascinating and insightful conversion:
- We chat about the differences between the two platforms, and what to expect when signing up for the Google ads experience.
- Kasim blows our minds with a deep dive into all the ways Google touches our lives, and how much data they are actually gleaning from their multitude of touch points.
- For example, Kasim reveals Google reaches about 90% of every internet user on the planet, and about 65% of those every day.
- Google has a mind-blowing 70 million demographic and psychographic profiling factors that they use in order to catalog people, Facebook has 55,000.
- In fact, with Google Analytics on 99% of front-facing websites, and all of their other touchpoints (Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Drive, etc.) their AI algorithm works so well, the engineers at Google don’t know exactly how it works.
- We also go into a powerful discussion about how the iOS update is impacting both Facebook and Google. (Note: For both, we recommend you hiring a professional. It’s no longer easy for someone to do on their own or without a specialist.)
- The question about why you should not write one check to one agency is answered. (Answer: It’s all so complex, no single agency will have the knowledge and inside connections to serve you the best.)
- And so much more!
In the end, we reveal that for businesses of different sizes at different points in their growth, Facebook may be better or Google may be better. But when you combine the power of both, they will work more efficiently and give you a better ROAS for a variety of reasons.
So, listen to this amazing conversation, we learned a lot and I’m sure you will too!
All right. Thank you everybody for listening and we’ll talk to you soon.
Also, we’re in the trenches every day running ads. If anyone’s struggling with the Apple update out there, we have a resource for you, a checklist on everything you need to do for the release of the iOS 14 Facebook update.
Notes and more here: https://www.spotlightsocialadvertising.com/18
Get the Apple Update Checklist: https://www.spotlightsocialadvertising.com/ios
Connect directly with Jason and Eric: email@example.com
Spotlight Social Advertising on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spotlightsocialllc/
Kasim Aslam is the founder and CEO of Solutions 8, one of the world’s top ranked Google Ads agencies, Solutions 8.
Recipient of the Arizona Interactive Marketing Association’s 2017 TIM Award for Person of the Year, Kasim was also named one of the Top 50 Digital Marketing Thought Leaders in the United States by The University of Missouri in 2020.
Kasim was recently hand-selected as the Traffic Coach for DigitalMarketer.com’s ELITE coaching program by their executive team.
His book, The 7 Critical Principles of Effective Digital Marketing, was featured as one of the Top 100 Digital Marketing Books of All Time by Book Authority.
Kasim helped launch the National Association of Child Helplines (NAACH) and worked with the United States Army, Intel, as well as a Gates Foundation-funded nonprofit, a 54,000 member PPO, the largest privately owned bank in the United States, and an Academy Award-contending documentary.
He lives in Scottsdale, Arizona with his wife and two sons.
Solutions 8: https://sol8.com/
Kasim’s Book, The 7 Critical Principles of Effective Digital Marketing: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1542991005/
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 204: Healing Your Sex Life Through the Unconscious Mind – Dr. Tonia Winchester - November 22, 2021
- 203: Why Selfish is Good for Sex – Dr. Laura Dabney - November 15, 2021
- 202: Dates & Mates – Damona Hoffman - November 8, 2021