Alright, today I’m introducing you to my uber-talented Spotlight Social Advertising Team. These guys know how to get sh*t done and grow businesses. It’s amazing what we’ve been able to accomplish and I’m so proud of them.
During this story-filled episode, we pull back the curtain and even reveal new things we didn’t even know about each other. We share our backstories and journeys to our passion for helping businesses grow with Facebook and Instagram ads.
I’m blown away by these guys all the time and you get the inside scoop on why this dedicated team manages to work so well together. Even before the current pandemic crisis, we were figuring it out as a remote team and have dialed in our systems to bring our client unbelievable results.
Our backgrounds are as diverse as they come, but our goals are the same: to design and implement Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns that work like gangbusters. It’s what we live for…
And don’t take our word for it, check out our Facebook certified case studies on our website. Listen in to hear what we’re all about, where we come from, and what it’s like to work in a successful ad agency.
It’ll probably get you wanting to switch your careers, or be glad you’re in the business we are… scaling businesses to new heights with smokin’ hot ad campaigns, day in and day out.
For more info about this episode and more, head to http://truthaboutsocialads.com
For more about Spotlight Social Advertising, and our case studies, https://www.spotlightsocialadvertising.com/
Recent episodes from Jason Smith (see all)
- 9: What’s a Good Cost Per Lead? – July 27, 2020
- 8: Generating Trust in Client Relationships with Kyle Brothersen – June 15, 2020
- 7: The Importance of Failing with Ralph Burns of Tier 11 – June 8, 2020
Recent episodes from James Hamilton Healy (see all)
- 17. Courageously Opening a Micro-School and “Being the Change” with Rachel Cole - August 4, 2020
- S3E3: Beauty from Brokenness with Aundre Washington - August 3, 2020
- 136: Back into Dating – Marni Battista - August 3, 2020