Drew Schuetz is a Product Manager Specialist for Princess Cruises. In this role, he supports the product director in optimizing P&L and yields, and to bring products to market with pricing, data monitoring, competitive benchmarking and results tracking.
As a successful career changer, Drew has made moves from San Francisco to Chicago to Wisconsin and now back to California.
Past positions are quite diverse! They include work as a flight attendant and international purser with United Airlines, an AT&T National Retail Distribution Account Executive, and a Technical Services/Special Products Coordinator at the University of Wisconsin.
Early in 2017, Drew leveraged his then newly-earned MBA and BBA – earned back-to-back at the University of Wisconsin – to make his latest career pivot into marketing and product management.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/drewschuetz
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Strategies for Camouflaging a Career Gap – October 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Career Change Without Going Back to the Bottom – October 4, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter and Job Seeker Ally Ed Han – September 20, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Martin Ochwat Growth Marketer and Serial Entrepreneur. - October 16, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Mike Domitrz One of the Founding Members of The Center for Respect - October 16, 2019
- Episode 275-How Mentorship Helped Me Scale To 7 Figures with Brandon Vaughn -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - October 15, 2019