Drew Schuetz is a Product Manager Specialist for Princess Cruises. In this role, he supports the product director in optimizing P&L and yields, and to bring products to market with pricing, data monitoring, competitive benchmarking and results tracking.
As a successful career changer, Drew has made moves from San Francisco to Chicago to Wisconsin and now back to California.
Past positions are quite diverse! They include work as a flight attendant and international purser with United Airlines, an AT&T National Retail Distribution Account Executive, and a Technical Services/Special Products Coordinator at the University of Wisconsin.
Early in 2017, Drew leveraged his then newly-earned MBA and BBA – earned back-to-back at the University of Wisconsin – to make his latest career pivot into marketing and product management.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/drewschuetz
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 45-Creating a blended life and overcoming email overwhelm with Cameron Cegala-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life - June 18, 2019
- Ep 243 -How To Purchase Expensive Things- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 18, 2019
- Episode #1 -Introduction to Building My Legacy Podcast Series with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 15, 2019