Drew Schuetz is a Product Manager Specialist for Princess Cruises. In this role, he supports the product director in optimizing P&L and yields, and to bring products to market with pricing, data monitoring, competitive benchmarking and results tracking.
As a successful career changer, Drew has made moves from San Francisco to Chicago to Wisconsin and now back to California.
Past positions are quite diverse! They include work as a flight attendant and international purser with United Airlines, an AT&T National Retail Distribution Account Executive, and a Technical Services/Special Products Coordinator at the University of Wisconsin.
Early in 2017, Drew leveraged his then newly-earned MBA and BBA – earned back-to-back at the University of Wisconsin – to make his latest career pivot into marketing and product management.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/drewschuetz
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco — Interview with Power Formula CEO Wayne Breitbarth – May 22, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco Interviews Bruce Johnston – LinkedIn Sales and Marketing Consultant – May 8, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Cloud & Digital Technologist – Jeff Olsen –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Where Most People Go Wrong When Building Their Brands – Chris Kubby Ep 174 – Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - September 21, 2018
- Dominick Cappuccilli – CEO The Clean Sell -How to “Storify” Your Sales Pitch - September 21, 2018
- Martyn Lewis – Buying Journey DNA – Author of “How Customers Buy & Why They Don’t” - September 21, 2018