Drew Schuetz is a Product Manager Specialist for Princess Cruises. In this role, he supports the product director in optimizing P&L and yields, and to bring products to market with pricing, data monitoring, competitive benchmarking and results tracking.
As a successful career changer, Drew has made moves from San Francisco to Chicago to Wisconsin and now back to California.
Past positions are quite diverse! They include work as a flight attendant and international purser with United Airlines, an AT&T National Retail Distribution Account Executive, and a Technical Services/Special Products Coordinator at the University of Wisconsin.
Early in 2017, Drew leveraged his then newly-earned MBA and BBA – earned back-to-back at the University of Wisconsin – to make his latest career pivot into marketing and product management.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/drewschuetz
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –Must Have Tools for Job Search Productivity – April 2, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Lorraine Rise – March 27, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson - April 16, 2019
- Episode 37-Tapping into Heart Energy to Realize your Purpose and Dream Life with Lisa Clayton-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - April 16, 2019
- Ep 227-Is Perception Reality? – Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - April 16, 2019