Drew Schuetz is a Product Manager Specialist for Princess Cruises. In this role, he supports the product director in optimizing P&L and yields, and to bring products to market with pricing, data monitoring, competitive benchmarking and results tracking.
As a successful career changer, Drew has made moves from San Francisco to Chicago to Wisconsin and now back to California.
Past positions are quite diverse! They include work as a flight attendant and international purser with United Airlines, an AT&T National Retail Distribution Account Executive, and a Technical Services/Special Products Coordinator at the University of Wisconsin.
Early in 2017, Drew leveraged his then newly-earned MBA and BBA – earned back-to-back at the University of Wisconsin – to make his latest career pivot into marketing and product management.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/drewschuetz
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco — Interview with Medical Sales Account Executive Casey Cronan – January 12, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Online Job Search Organizer Jason Alba –
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Advisor Nii Ato Bentsi-Enchill – January 8, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Dr. Michael J. Berlin Owner of The Family Wellness Center, Chiropractor in Plainview, NY - January 18, 2018
- Transform Ignite Disrupt Ep4- Steven L. Blue Interviews Lucy Beard, CEO & Founder of Feetz - January 17, 2018
- How to Influence Others | Think React Lead Podcast with Dom Faussette - January 15, 2018