Alan Goth is the Founder and Managing Director of Certitude Talent Solutions, a recruiting company specializing in connecting top sales and leadership talent with leading medical technology companies. Prior to launching Certitude Talent Solutions in 2016, Alan excelled in a variety of medical sales, business development and executive leadership positions.
As a successful career changer, Alan’s background includes cardiology device and capital medical equipment sales roles, as well as executive leadership positions at an eCommerce capital medical equipment start-up.
Alan has worked for both international and domestic companies across a wide variety of geographies from major metropolitan markets to very large rural territories.
In 2016, he launched Certitude Talent Solutions – an affiliate of MRINetwork, that was named by Forbes in 2017 as a top 10 U.S. executive search firm. His industry specialties are medical device, capital medical equipment, interventional medicine and Medical IT.
With more than 25 years’ experience in sales and leadership roles in the medical technology industry, Alan is well positioned to help his clients find the top-tier professionals that are so vital to success in today’s competitive environment.
LEARN MORE: www.certitudetalent.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Brand Strategist Kevin D Turner – January 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Commercial Analytics Manager Pete Lee – January 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Generalist Joan Wyly & Organizational Solutions Consulting Firm Founder Joanna Brown – January 2, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Henry Kaminski Jr. founder of Unique Designz- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep 22 - January 21, 2019
- $64k in 9 days. Not Bad Ep 204 – Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski Jr - January 21, 2019
- Patrick McKenna Founder and CEO of Strike Social - January 18, 2019