Alan Goth is the Founder and Managing Director of Certitude Talent Solutions, a recruiting company specializing in connecting top sales and leadership talent with leading medical technology companies. Prior to launching Certitude Talent Solutions in 2016, Alan excelled in a variety of medical sales, business development and executive leadership positions.
As a successful career changer, Alan’s background includes cardiology device and capital medical equipment sales roles, as well as executive leadership positions at an eCommerce capital medical equipment start-up.
Alan has worked for both international and domestic companies across a wide variety of geographies from major metropolitan markets to very large rural territories.
In 2016, he launched Certitude Talent Solutions – an affiliate of MRINetwork, that was named by Forbes in 2017 as a top 10 U.S. executive search firm. His industry specialties are medical device, capital medical equipment, interventional medicine and Medical IT.
With more than 25 years’ experience in sales and leadership roles in the medical technology industry, Alan is well positioned to help his clients find the top-tier professionals that are so vital to success in today’s competitive environment.
LEARN MORE: www.certitudetalent.com
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Author Clark Finnical – March 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Women’s Negotiations Expert Heather Mills – March 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Advisor and 2X Job Seeker Gregory Stinyard – February 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019
- What Do You Want To Be Known For? Ep 218– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 17, 2019
- Natalie Gowen-Founder and Creative Director of Moxie Tonic Marketing and a Certified StoryBrand guide. - March 17, 2019