If the notion of “networking” during the holidays make you cringe like the grinch, count yourself in plentiful company.
Why not look at it through a different lens altogether? Rather than viewing holiday get togethers as a place for idle chit chat or chatting with a hidden motive, think of it as a rare opportunity to spend some time outside of work connecting with those that cross your path – friends, colleagues, vendors, customers – but with whom there is rarely time for more meaningful conversation.
In this podcast, I share some advice on 3 common holiday networking situations, and how best to tackle them for optimal enjoyment AND personal benefit.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed – January 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Transition Consultant Terrence Seamon – January 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Senior Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Specialist Neil Barker – December 27, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Podcast– Episode 1 – When we get lost; let’s go to the MAPP - January 20, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed - January 17, 2020
- Episode 297-How To Grow Your Youtube Channel with Nate Woodbury-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - January 17, 2020