If the notion of “networking” during the holidays make you cringe like the grinch, count yourself in plentiful company.
Why not look at it through a different lens altogether? Rather than viewing holiday get togethers as a place for idle chit chat or chatting with a hidden motive, think of it as a rare opportunity to spend some time outside of work connecting with those that cross your path – friends, colleagues, vendors, customers – but with whom there is rarely time for more meaningful conversation.
In this podcast, I share some advice on 3 common holiday networking situations, and how best to tackle them for optimal enjoyment AND personal benefit.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Business Coach and International LinkedIn Expert Guy Strijbosch – April 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Dealing with and Preparing for a Possible Layoff – COVID-19 Edition – April 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Military to Civilian Transition Coach Dylan Raymond – April 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020
- Episode 67- Geoff Cook Shares His Entrepreneurial Journey-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - August 4, 2020
- Episode 350-How To Alleviate Analysis Paralysis In 3 Easy Steps-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 4, 2020