After 14 years with a Fortune 500 bank in a variety of product, sales and relationship management roles, Sarah made a career leap in 2016 to focus on training – a component of past roles that she had always loved.
She pivoted to become a Sales Retail Learning Specialist for a financial services company, and then changed industries to take on a new role in 2017.
Today, Sarah is the Training Manager for Nearmap, a high-tech provider of high resolution aerial imagery, and is relied on for training strategies that increase adoption, improve performance and grow revenues.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/sarahhdyer
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 41-Gaining Capital for Your Mission (even as a go-getting mom)-Investor & Founder Sara Adler-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life - May 21, 2019
- Ep 236- Building Confidence While Building Your Brand- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - May 21, 2019
- Monte Wyatt CEO/Co-Founder Adding Zeros - May 20, 2019