After 14 years with a Fortune 500 bank in a variety of product, sales and relationship management roles, Sarah made a career leap in 2016 to focus on training – a component of past roles that she had always loved.
She pivoted to become a Sales Retail Learning Specialist for a financial services company, and then changed industries to take on a new role in 2017.
Today, Sarah is the Training Manager for Nearmap, a high-tech provider of high resolution aerial imagery, and is relied on for training strategies that increase adoption, improve performance and grow revenues.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/sarahhdyer
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Brand Strategist Kevin D Turner – January 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Commercial Analytics Manager Pete Lee – January 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Generalist Joan Wyly & Organizational Solutions Consulting Firm Founder Joanna Brown – January 2, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Henry Kaminski Jr. founder of Unique Designz- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep 22 - January 21, 2019
- $64k in 9 days. Not Bad Ep 204 – Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski Jr - January 21, 2019
- Patrick McKenna Founder and CEO of Strike Social - January 18, 2019