After 14 years with a Fortune 500 bank in a variety of product, sales and relationship management roles, Sarah made a career leap in 2016 to focus on training – a component of past roles that she had always loved.
She pivoted to become a Sales Retail Learning Specialist for a financial services company, and then changed industries to take on a new role in 2017.
Today, Sarah is the Training Manager for Nearmap, a high-tech provider of high resolution aerial imagery, and is relied on for training strategies that increase adoption, improve performance and grow revenues.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/sarahhdyer
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee – November 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller -Interview with Job Search Secret Weapon Founder Sarah Johnston, Ana Lokotkova, Maureen McCann & Adrienne Tom – November 1, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 284-How To Grow a Large Following On Social Media with Sigurd Vidal-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 19, 2019
- Episode 20Joe Lee: “How Successful Leaders Build Legacy By Transforming the Lives of Young People” with Lois Sonstegard - November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund - November 15, 2019