After 14 years with a Fortune 500 bank in a variety of product, sales and relationship management roles, Sarah made a career leap in 2016 to focus on training – a component of past roles that she had always loved.
She pivoted to become a Sales Retail Learning Specialist for a financial services company, and then changed industries to take on a new role in 2017.
Today, Sarah is the Training Manager for Nearmap, a high-tech provider of high resolution aerial imagery, and is relied on for training strategies that increase adoption, improve performance and grow revenues.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/sarahhdyer
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –What to Look for When Hiring a Professional Resume Writer – February 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with President & Founder of The Hired! Group Al Smith – January 31, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed – January 17, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 305-Lead Generation Strategy for Influencers in 2020 -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 15, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Podcast – Ep4 with guest Joel Van der Molen on Living My Illusion with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter - February 15, 2020
- The 4 Pillars of Mens Health – Man Your Destiny- Interview With Mike Green Realtorin Northern Idaho - February 15, 2020