After 14 years with a Fortune 500 bank in a variety of product, sales and relationship management roles, Sarah made a career leap in 2016 to focus on training – a component of past roles that she had always loved.
She pivoted to become a Sales Retail Learning Specialist for a financial services company, and then changed industries to take on a new role in 2017.
Today, Sarah is the Training Manager for Nearmap, a high-tech provider of high resolution aerial imagery, and is relied on for training strategies that increase adoption, improve performance and grow revenues.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/sarahhdyer
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 50-Outsourcing and Hiring Freelancers to Scale Your Business with Nathan Hirsch-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - July 23, 2019
- Ep 253 -Removing The Limitations To Scaling Your Business-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 23, 2019
- Mike Saunders interviews Eric Kapitulik Founder of The Program - July 19, 2019