Joel is a recruitment consultant with a passion to change and impact the recruiting industry to improve both the client and candidate experience. Prior to recruiting, Joel worked in the financial services industry with Wells Fargo and FirstBank of Colorado – where he focused on sales, management and lending.
He joined Titus Talent 4 years ago, a unique recruitment agency that partners with small to publicly traded companies to place estimators, project managers, C-suite talent and more.
Joel is very active on LinkedIn, and shares blogs and resources for both candidates and hiring managers. He is also passionate about spreading awareness around mental health in the business place.
Joel offers coaching and career consulting to both job seekers and select clients.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Trainer Kenneth Lang – October 20, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Job Search Coach, Resume & LinkedIn Profile Writer Meg Applegate – October 13, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Portfoliorocket Founder Loren Greiff – October 6, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 85-Dr. Caroline Iscovitz on How Relationships Affect Our Legacy -Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - October 23, 2020
- Episode 84-Jared Curry with Successful Strategies for Digital Marketing -Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - October 23, 2020
- Episode 372-Is Your Branding Helping Sales Conversion?-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - October 23, 2020