Joel is a recruitment consultant with a passion to change and impact the recruiting industry to improve both the client and candidate experience. Prior to recruiting, Joel worked in the financial services industry with Wells Fargo and FirstBank of Colorado – where he focused on sales, management and lending.
He joined Titus Talent 4 years ago, a unique recruitment agency that partners with small to publicly traded companies to place estimators, project managers, C-suite talent and more.
Joel is very active on LinkedIn, and shares blogs and resources for both candidates and hiring managers. He is also passionate about spreading awareness around mental health in the business place.
Joel offers coaching and career consulting to both job seekers and select clients.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Managing Job Search in a Crisis – April 3, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Corporate Outplacement Specialist Matt Youngquist – March 27, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Job Search & Career Expert Biron Clark – March 20, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 6- It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate-Success Principle #5–Pleasing Personality-with Napoleon Hill Certified Leader Happy Bains - April 7, 2020
- Episode 319-How To Create Digital Experiences To Engage Customers With Brian Fanzo-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - April 7, 2020
- Jay Hodge Founder and President of Jay Hodge & Associates-Lean Management Consulting Firm - April 6, 2020