Joel is a recruitment consultant with a passion to change and impact the recruiting industry to improve both the client and candidate experience. Prior to recruiting, Joel worked in the financial services industry with Wells Fargo and FirstBank of Colorado – where he focused on sales, management and lending.
He joined Titus Talent 4 years ago, a unique recruitment agency that partners with small to publicly traded companies to place estimators, project managers, C-suite talent and more.
Joel is very active on LinkedIn, and shares blogs and resources for both candidates and hiring managers. He is also passionate about spreading awareness around mental health in the business place.
Joel offers coaching and career consulting to both job seekers and select clients.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed – January 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Transition Consultant Terrence Seamon – January 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Senior Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Specialist Neil Barker – December 27, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Podcast– Episode 1 – When we get lost; let’s go to the MAPP - January 20, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed - January 17, 2020
- Episode 297-How To Grow Your Youtube Channel with Nate Woodbury-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - January 17, 2020