Ed Han is a recruiter and job seeker ally with a passion for networking and helping professionals return to the workforce. As a veteran of several industries, including publishing, financial services and software, Ed has a keen understanding of, and appreciation for, the skills and traits valued in a wide range of environments, regulated and otherwise.
Although he came to recruiting six years and change, Ed finds fulfillment professionally as a recruiter, and that the diversity of his prior work experience is a great boon in connecting with people from a broad range of industries and experience.
Active in his community, Ed helps facilitate the job search group NJ JobSeekers in Princeton NJ, has previously served as the Executive Chair of the PSG of Mercer County, and as the online community manager for the HR networking group Whine & Dine. He is also an adjunct instructor at Princeton Adult School where he leads a course about LinkedIn.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pro Networker and LinkedIn Guru Jeff Young – October 18, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Strategies for Camouflaging a Career Gap – October 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Career Change Without Going Back to the Bottom – October 4, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 30-Done-for-You Authority Positioning | How Entrepreneurs Can Amplify Their Brand in Less Than an Hour - October 18, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pro Networker and LinkedIn Guru Jeff Young - October 18, 2019
- Episode 18 Megan Gallagher, a motivational speaker for teenagers, talks with Lois Sonstegard about anxiety and how she overcame it - October 18, 2019