Ed Han is a recruiter and job seeker ally with a passion for networking and helping professionals return to the workforce. As a veteran of several industries, including publishing, financial services and software, Ed has a keen understanding of, and appreciation for, the skills and traits valued in a wide range of environments, regulated and otherwise.
Although he came to recruiting six years and change, Ed finds fulfillment professionally as a recruiter, and that the diversity of his prior work experience is a great boon in connecting with people from a broad range of industries and experience.
Active in his community, Ed helps facilitate the job search group NJ JobSeekers in Princeton NJ, has previously served as the Executive Chair of the PSG of Mercer County, and as the online community manager for the HR networking group Whine & Dine. He is also an adjunct instructor at Princeton Adult School where he leads a course about LinkedIn.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Rachel Montañez – January 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed – January 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Transition Consultant Terrence Seamon – January 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 300-Removing Mental Blocks That Keep You Stuck -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - January 28, 2020
- Annette Franz Founder and CEO of CX Journey Inc. - January 27, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Rachel Montañez - January 24, 2020