Dylan is a Military to Civilian transition expert – which means he is bilingual and fully fluent in both Military and corporate speak. In addition to his coaching practice, he serves as the Military Recruitment Lead for a major Petrochemical company.
Dylan was recently highlighted in the Stars and Stripes and on LinkedIn as an influencer and military advocate to follow. He is the author of Rucksack to Briefcase a Military to Civilian Transition Guide for Servicemembers and Their Families.
During his distinguished 25+ year Army career, he participated in 2 overseas combat deployments, and worked as a Drill Sergeant and a NYC Field Recruiter during 9/11.
Dylan is the recipient of several Military leadership awards, remains active in the Military community and serves on the Board of the Texas Military Forces Support Foundation.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Business Coach and International LinkedIn Expert Guy Strijbosch – April 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Dealing with and Preparing for a Possible Layoff – COVID-19 Edition – April 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Military to Civilian Transition Coach Dylan Raymond – April 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 334-Where are your ideal customers hiding?-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 2, 2020
- Episode #1 Sivonnia DeBarros – Sports & Entertainment, and Business Lawyer – Talks About Her Journey on “What Are You Sporting About?” - June 1, 2020
- Interview With David Jenyns Founder of systemHUB™ & SYSTEMology® - June 1, 2020