As the Founder of KML Consultants, Kenneth Lang shares his LinkedIn expertise at networking events, on social media, and as the host of an online weekly LinkedIn Lunch ‘n Learn where attendees discuss LinkedIn best practices with weekly speakers.
Kenneth lends his expertise to people of all ages – as a volunteer career coach for the Rutgers New Start Career Network – providing the older (ages 45+) long-term unemployed in New Jersey with access to free, personalized career services, and to college students through William Paterson University’s Pesce Institute.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with New Grad & Student Career Coach Mike Bird – November 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Professional Career Coach Lisa Plain – November 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn & Career Coach Sharon Hamersley – November 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020