In his roles as an HR advisor to Fortune 500 Retail, Fulfillment, Distribution, Healthcare and Military leadership, Gregory has directed HR operations and driven strategies that advance business goals, take care of talent and teach people to lead.
For the first time in his career, he unexpectedly found himself in early 2018 on the other side of the table looking for a job.
After accepting an offer several months later, he discovered that he’d landed at a place that was not a great fit – and had to begin job hunting for the second time in one year.
Today, Gregory is an HR Manager for C.H. Guenther & Son, a leading producer of branded and private label food.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/drgstinyard/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Business Coach and International LinkedIn Expert Guy Strijbosch – April 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Dealing with and Preparing for a Possible Layoff – COVID-19 Edition – April 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Military to Civilian Transition Coach Dylan Raymond – April 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 5. Porche Grant – Athlete Transitioning, Trusting Yourself, Your Skill and the process with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - July 4, 2020
- Blaise The Trail Ep 21 – Blaise Hunter Exclaims – “I was Robbed!” - July 3, 2020
- Episode 58 Kate Fitzsimons #10 –Being Resilient in the Face of Grief -Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - July 2, 2020