In his roles as an HR advisor to Fortune 500 Retail, Fulfillment, Distribution, Healthcare and Military leadership, Gregory has directed HR operations and driven strategies that advance business goals, take care of talent and teach people to lead.
For the first time in his career, he unexpectedly found himself in early 2018 on the other side of the table looking for a job.
After accepting an offer several months later, he discovered that he’d landed at a place that was not a great fit – and had to begin job hunting for the second time in one year.
Today, Gregory is an HR Manager for C.H. Guenther & Son, a leading producer of branded and private label food.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/drgstinyard/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders interviews Eric Kapitulik Founder of The Program - July 19, 2019
- Episode 6: “When termites are within, the structure is hollow and will topple-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD - July 19, 2019
- Ep 252 -How One Entrepreneur Started a Cannabis Brand From Scratch-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 19, 2019