In his roles as an HR advisor to Fortune 500 Retail, Fulfillment, Distribution, Healthcare and Military leadership, Gregory has directed HR operations and driven strategies that advance business goals, take care of talent and teach people to lead.
For the first time in his career, he unexpectedly found himself in early 2018 on the other side of the table looking for a job.
After accepting an offer several months later, he discovered that he’d landed at a place that was not a great fit – and had to begin job hunting for the second time in one year.
Today, Gregory is an HR Manager for C.H. Guenther & Son, a leading producer of branded and private label food.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/drgstinyard/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee – November 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller -Interview with Job Search Secret Weapon Founder Sarah Johnston, Ana Lokotkova, Maureen McCann & Adrienne Tom – November 1, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 284-How To Grow a Large Following On Social Media with Sigurd Vidal-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 19, 2019
- Episode 20Joe Lee: “How Successful Leaders Build Legacy By Transforming the Lives of Young People” with Lois Sonstegard - November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund - November 15, 2019