In his roles as an HR advisor to Fortune 500 Retail, Fulfillment, Distribution, Healthcare and Military leadership, Gregory has directed HR operations and driven strategies that advance business goals, take care of talent and teach people to lead.
For the first time in his career, he unexpectedly found himself in early 2018 on the other side of the table looking for a job.
After accepting an offer several months later, he discovered that he’d landed at a place that was not a great fit – and had to begin job hunting for the second time in one year.
Today, Gregory is an HR Manager for C.H. Guenther & Son, a leading producer of branded and private label food.
LEARN MORE: linkedin.com/in/drgstinyard/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Author Clark Finnical – March 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Women’s Negotiations Expert Heather Mills – March 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Advisor and 2X Job Seeker Gregory Stinyard – February 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019
- What Do You Want To Be Known For? Ep 218– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 17, 2019
- Natalie Gowen-Founder and Creative Director of Moxie Tonic Marketing and a Certified StoryBrand guide. - March 17, 2019