As the CEO of DDTM and 3Plus International, Dorothy works globally in talent management strategy, covering the whole spectrum of career challenges from “hire to retire” in the talent pipeline.
She has recruited, trained and coached thousands of men and women in her career, working with leading international companies and organizations.
Her firm also provides HR Consulting services to organizations seeking to create diverse and inclusive workplaces, including gender balance, focusing on bias conscious talent sourcing, attraction, and retention. Dorothy is heavily involved in HR and Tech, particularly in potential changes to recruitment processes. She is also a keynote speaker, trainer, author, HR blogger and media contributor.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders, the Authority Positioning Coach Interviews Michael Gale WSJ bestselling author of the Digital Helix - July 18, 2019
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - July 16, 2019
- Ep 251 -Small Business Marketing Strategies Your Competitors Aren’t Using-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 16, 2019