As the CEO of DDTM and 3Plus International, Dorothy works globally in talent management strategy, covering the whole spectrum of career challenges from “hire to retire” in the talent pipeline.
She has recruited, trained and coached thousands of men and women in her career, working with leading international companies and organizations.
Her firm also provides HR Consulting services to organizations seeking to create diverse and inclusive workplaces, including gender balance, focusing on bias conscious talent sourcing, attraction, and retention. Dorothy is heavily involved in HR and Tech, particularly in potential changes to recruitment processes. She is also a keynote speaker, trainer, author, HR blogger and media contributor.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee – November 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller -Interview with Job Search Secret Weapon Founder Sarah Johnston, Ana Lokotkova, Maureen McCann & Adrienne Tom – November 1, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –Job Search Myths Busted – October 25, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep 282 Capitalizing On Opportunities with Nicholas Bayerle-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 12, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Rylee Meek Founder of Social Dynamic Selling - November 11, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee - November 8, 2019