As the CEO of DDTM and 3Plus International, Dorothy works globally in talent management strategy, covering the whole spectrum of career challenges from “hire to retire” in the talent pipeline.
She has recruited, trained and coached thousands of men and women in her career, working with leading international companies and organizations.
Her firm also provides HR Consulting services to organizations seeking to create diverse and inclusive workplaces, including gender balance, focusing on bias conscious talent sourcing, attraction, and retention. Dorothy is heavily involved in HR and Tech, particularly in potential changes to recruitment processes. She is also a keynote speaker, trainer, author, HR blogger and media contributor.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Business Coach and International LinkedIn Expert Guy Strijbosch – April 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Dealing with and Preparing for a Possible Layoff – COVID-19 Edition – April 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Military to Civilian Transition Coach Dylan Raymond – April 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 16 – To Kegel or Not to Kegel – Blaise Hunter interviews Lisa de Villiers - May 29, 2020
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Mens Health, Interview with Todd Isberner about his new book “What Every Man Needs to Know” - May 29, 2020
- Dave Skattum, Founder of The 4 Pillars of Mens Health, Interview with Tom Stenzel about being content - May 29, 2020