As the CEO of DDTM and 3Plus International, Dorothy works globally in talent management strategy, covering the whole spectrum of career challenges from “hire to retire” in the talent pipeline.
She has recruited, trained and coached thousands of men and women in her career, working with leading international companies and organizations.
Her firm also provides HR Consulting services to organizations seeking to create diverse and inclusive workplaces, including gender balance, focusing on bias conscious talent sourcing, attraction, and retention. Dorothy is heavily involved in HR and Tech, particularly in potential changes to recruitment processes. She is also a keynote speaker, trainer, author, HR blogger and media contributor.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco -Why You Need to Stay on LinkedIn Even When You Have a Job – September 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Executive Career Coach Steve Nicholls – September 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Trainer & Lead Generator Jared Wiese – August 30, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews The Stress Coach Terry Lyles Author of Performance Under Pressure - September 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco -Why You Need to Stay on LinkedIn Even When You Have a Job - September 13, 2019
- Episode 13-The Future Workforce: Reaching beyond the Sticky Floor and Glass Ceiling to Create a Human-Centric Environment - September 13, 2019