Scott is the owner and founder of “B.Y.O.B.” Coaching & Consulting and helps individuals and groups with Career Transition and LinkedIn Personal Branding services.
An expert on career transition and optimizing LinkedIn, he is the author of “The Job Inner-View” and “Legends of the Recruiting and Career World,” and has spent years working alongside the world’s top LinkedIn influencers and career experts including Dick Bolles (author or all-time best selling career development book “What Color Is Your Parachute), Miles Jennings (CEO Recruiter.com), and Lou Adler (Best-Selling Author “Hire With Your Head”/ founder of Performance Based Hiring) on how to optimize LinkedIn for professional networking and career development.
He has been featured on LinkedIn, LinkedIn Pro Finder, Recruiter.com, WorkitDaily, Human Talent Network, and KTLA Los Angeles Channel 5 morning news, and was selected by JobScan in 2018 as a Top 35 influencer for job seekers to follow on LinkedIn.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 41-Gaining Capital for Your Mission (even as a go-getting mom)-Investor & Founder Sara Adler-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life - May 21, 2019
- Ep 236- Building Confidence While Building Your Brand- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - May 21, 2019
- Monte Wyatt CEO/Co-Founder Adding Zeros - May 20, 2019