Scott is the owner and founder of “B.Y.O.B.” Coaching & Consulting and helps individuals and groups with Career Transition and LinkedIn Personal Branding services.
An expert on career transition and optimizing LinkedIn, he is the author of “The Job Inner-View” and “Legends of the Recruiting and Career World,” and has spent years working alongside the world’s top LinkedIn influencers and career experts including Dick Bolles (author or all-time best selling career development book “What Color Is Your Parachute), Miles Jennings (CEO Recruiter.com), and Lou Adler (Best-Selling Author “Hire With Your Head”/ founder of Performance Based Hiring) on how to optimize LinkedIn for professional networking and career development.
He has been featured on LinkedIn, LinkedIn Pro Finder, Recruiter.com, WorkitDaily, Human Talent Network, and KTLA Los Angeles Channel 5 morning news, and was selected by JobScan in 2018 as a Top 35 influencer for job seekers to follow on LinkedIn.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee – November 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller -Interview with Job Search Secret Weapon Founder Sarah Johnston, Ana Lokotkova, Maureen McCann & Adrienne Tom – November 1, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 284-How To Grow a Large Following On Social Media with Sigurd Vidal-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 19, 2019
- Episode 20Joe Lee: “How Successful Leaders Build Legacy By Transforming the Lives of Young People” with Lois Sonstegard - November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund - November 15, 2019