Scott is the owner and founder of “B.Y.O.B.” Coaching & Consulting and helps individuals and groups with Career Transition and LinkedIn Personal Branding services.
An expert on career transition and optimizing LinkedIn, he is the author of “The Job Inner-View” and “Legends of the Recruiting and Career World,” and has spent years working alongside the world’s top LinkedIn influencers and career experts including Dick Bolles (author or all-time best selling career development book “What Color Is Your Parachute), Miles Jennings (CEO Recruiter.com), and Lou Adler (Best-Selling Author “Hire With Your Head”/ founder of Performance Based Hiring) on how to optimize LinkedIn for professional networking and career development.
He has been featured on LinkedIn, LinkedIn Pro Finder, Recruiter.com, WorkitDaily, Human Talent Network, and KTLA Los Angeles Channel 5 morning news, and was selected by JobScan in 2018 as a Top 35 influencer for job seekers to follow on LinkedIn.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Author Clark Finnical – March 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Women’s Negotiations Expert Heather Mills – March 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Advisor and 2X Job Seeker Gregory Stinyard – February 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019
- What Do You Want To Be Known For? Ep 218– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 17, 2019
- Natalie Gowen-Founder and Creative Director of Moxie Tonic Marketing and a Certified StoryBrand guide. - March 17, 2019