Scott is the owner and founder of “B.Y.O.B.” Coaching & Consulting and helps individuals and groups with Career Transition and LinkedIn Personal Branding services.
An expert on career transition and optimizing LinkedIn, he is the author of “The Job Inner-View” and “Legends of the Recruiting and Career World,” and has spent years working alongside the world’s top LinkedIn influencers and career experts including Dick Bolles (author or all-time best selling career development book “What Color Is Your Parachute), Miles Jennings (CEO Recruiter.com), and Lou Adler (Best-Selling Author “Hire With Your Head”/ founder of Performance Based Hiring) on how to optimize LinkedIn for professional networking and career development.
He has been featured on LinkedIn, LinkedIn Pro Finder, Recruiter.com, WorkitDaily, Human Talent Network, and KTLA Los Angeles Channel 5 morning news, and was selected by JobScan in 2018 as a Top 35 influencer for job seekers to follow on LinkedIn.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Brand Strategist Kevin D Turner – January 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Commercial Analytics Manager Pete Lee – January 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Generalist Joan Wyly & Organizational Solutions Consulting Firm Founder Joanna Brown – January 2, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Henry Kaminski Jr. founder of Unique Designz- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep 22 - January 21, 2019
- $64k in 9 days. Not Bad Ep 204 – Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski Jr - January 21, 2019
- Patrick McKenna Founder and CEO of Strike Social - January 18, 2019