Kristin Sherry is a career consultant, author, speaker, and founder of Virtus Career Consulting and managing partner of YouMap LLC. She is the creator of the YouMap® career profile and helps people love Mondays through five areas of focus:
YouMap® Coach certifications, individual career discovery coaching, workshop facilitation, speaking, and writing.
She is one of only twenty consultants world-wide certified as a Master Trainer in the WorkPlace Big Five Profile™, a human resource optimization and workforce development tool used by more than eight thousand organizations across forty-eight countries.
As a Learning & Development leader at a Fortune 20 company, Kristin managed the company’s learning strategy and coached leaders and their teams.
Her career empowerment book, Follow Your Star: Career Lessons I Learned from Mom, and interviewing book, 5 Surprising Steps to Land the Job NOW!, were released in 2016 and 2017, respectively. Her third book, YouMap: Find Yourself. Blaze Your Path. Show the World! launched November 8th, 2018 and released as a #1 Amazon category best-seller in the US, Canada and the UK.
Kristin is a member of The Authors Guild and has been featured in numerous print, podcast and radio interviews, including Wharton Business Radio. She speaks on career topics in forums such as the National Career Thought Leader Conference and the Indigenous Women’s Leadership Summit and facilitates quarterly career workshops in the Charlotte, NC, area. She lives in North Carolina with her husband Xander and their children.
Twitter: @virtus_careers and @myyoumap
Instagram: @myyoumap @virtuscareers and @careerkristin
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Business Coach and International LinkedIn Expert Guy Strijbosch – April 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Dealing with and Preparing for a Possible Layoff – COVID-19 Edition – April 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Military to Civilian Transition Coach Dylan Raymond – April 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 5. Porche Grant – Athlete Transitioning, Trusting Yourself, Your Skill and the process with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - July 4, 2020
- Blaise The Trail Ep 21 – Blaise Hunter Exclaims – “I was Robbed!” - July 3, 2020
- Episode 58 Kate Fitzsimons #10 –Being Resilient in the Face of Grief -Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - July 2, 2020