Clark Finnical is perhaps one of the first career experts I’ve had on this podcast who is also a veteran job seeker.
Subscribing to the words of Voltaire who said, “No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking,” Clark sought to learn everything he could about landing work. This enabled him to successfully navigate 5 job hunts, and to provide him with a unique understanding of what job seekers go through.
Today, Clark is the Founder & CEO of The Job Seeker’s Advocate offering career coaching to help job seekers land their dream role.
In 2017, Clark wrote Job Hunting Secrets (from someone who’s been there) and followed it up in 2018 with LinkedIn Strategies to Take Your Career to the Next Level.
LEARN MORE: Linkedin.com/in/clarkfinnical/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Strategies for Camouflaging a Career Gap – October 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Career Change Without Going Back to the Bottom – October 4, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter and Job Seeker Ally Ed Han – September 20, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 275-How Mentorship Helped Me Scale To 7 Figures with Brandon Vaughn -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - October 15, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Brad Clark Business Coach with ActionCOACH - October 12, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Mike Kikto Executive Self-Mastery Coach - October 12, 2019