Clark Finnical is perhaps one of the first career experts I’ve had on this podcast who is also a veteran job seeker.
Subscribing to the words of Voltaire who said, “No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking,” Clark sought to learn everything he could about landing work. This enabled him to successfully navigate 5 job hunts, and to provide him with a unique understanding of what job seekers go through.
Today, Clark is the Founder & CEO of The Job Seeker’s Advocate offering career coaching to help job seekers land their dream role.
In 2017, Clark wrote Job Hunting Secrets (from someone who’s been there) and followed it up in 2018 with LinkedIn Strategies to Take Your Career to the Next Level.
LEARN MORE: Linkedin.com/in/clarkfinnical/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Business Coach and International LinkedIn Expert Guy Strijbosch – April 24, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Dealing with and Preparing for a Possible Layoff – COVID-19 Edition – April 17, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Military to Civilian Transition Coach Dylan Raymond – April 10, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020
- Episode 67- Geoff Cook Shares His Entrepreneurial Journey-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - August 4, 2020
- Episode 350-How To Alleviate Analysis Paralysis In 3 Easy Steps-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 4, 2020