Clark Finnical is perhaps one of the first career experts I’ve had on this podcast who is also a veteran job seeker.
Subscribing to the words of Voltaire who said, “No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking,” Clark sought to learn everything he could about landing work. This enabled him to successfully navigate 5 job hunts, and to provide him with a unique understanding of what job seekers go through.
Today, Clark is the Founder & CEO of The Job Seeker’s Advocate offering career coaching to help job seekers land their dream role.
In 2017, Clark wrote Job Hunting Secrets (from someone who’s been there) and followed it up in 2018 with LinkedIn Strategies to Take Your Career to the Next Level.
LEARN MORE: Linkedin.com/in/clarkfinnical/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking – December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Recruiting Expert Joel Mason – November 22, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Chad Peterson CEO of Peterson Acquisitions - December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking - December 6, 2019
- Episode 288-How To Build Your Brand with Chris Howard-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - December 6, 2019