Clark Finnical is perhaps one of the first career experts I’ve had on this podcast who is also a veteran job seeker.
Subscribing to the words of Voltaire who said, “No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking,” Clark sought to learn everything he could about landing work. This enabled him to successfully navigate 5 job hunts, and to provide him with a unique understanding of what job seekers go through.
Today, Clark is the Founder & CEO of The Job Seeker’s Advocate offering career coaching to help job seekers land their dream role.
In 2017, Clark wrote Job Hunting Secrets (from someone who’s been there) and followed it up in 2018 with LinkedIn Strategies to Take Your Career to the Next Level.
LEARN MORE: Linkedin.com/in/clarkfinnical/
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-John Hall Author of Top of Mind - July 12, 2019
- Ep 5-Lynn Bell-Planning for Tomorrow’s Leaders-the Role of Social Responsibility and Education-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD - July 12, 2019
- Ep 250 -How to overcome Imposter Syndrome-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 12, 2019