Suzanne guides companies through enterprise transformation, and leads multimillion-dollar enterprise programs from concept-to-execution.
When her third child was born, she stepped away from Corporate America. After a decade away, she successfully returned to the job force as a management consultant.
Today, Suzanne tackles complex training, leadership development and communications initiatives for Fortune 500s, nonprofits and financial services organizations.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Brand Strategist Kevin D Turner – January 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Commercial Analytics Manager Pete Lee – January 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Generalist Joan Wyly & Organizational Solutions Consulting Firm Founder Joanna Brown – January 2, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Henry Kaminski Jr. founder of Unique Designz- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep 22 - January 21, 2019
- $64k in 9 days. Not Bad Ep 204 – Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski Jr - January 21, 2019
- Patrick McKenna Founder and CEO of Strike Social - January 18, 2019