Suzanne guides companies through enterprise transformation, and leads multimillion-dollar enterprise programs from concept-to-execution.
When her third child was born, she stepped away from Corporate America. After a decade away, she successfully returned to the job force as a management consultant.
Today, Suzanne tackles complex training, leadership development and communications initiatives for Fortune 500s, nonprofits and financial services organizations.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 50-Outsourcing and Hiring Freelancers to Scale Your Business with Nathan Hirsch-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - July 23, 2019
- Ep 253 -Removing The Limitations To Scaling Your Business-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 23, 2019
- Mike Saunders interviews Eric Kapitulik Founder of The Program - July 19, 2019