Hannah Morgan is a speaker and author. She founded Career Sherpa.net to help job seekers find work faster. She serves as a guide through the terrain of today’s job search by delivering actionable advice and insight into modern recruiting trends.
Hannah’s experience in human resources, outplacement services, workforce development and business school career services enable her to understand the many challenges job seekers face.
Recognized by media and career professionals as an advocate for job seekers, Hannah speaks and writes about using social media, personal branding and other modern job search strategies to help job seekers to take control of their job search.
She is quoted frequently in national publications and she writes a weekly column for U.S. News & World Report. Hannah is also the author of “The Infographic Resume” (McGraw Hill Education, 2014).
Twitter & Facebook:
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Brand Strategist Kevin D Turner – January 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Commercial Analytics Manager Pete Lee – January 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Generalist Joan Wyly & Organizational Solutions Consulting Firm Founder Joanna Brown – January 2, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Henry Kaminski Jr. founder of Unique Designz- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep 22 - January 21, 2019
- $64k in 9 days. Not Bad Ep 204 – Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski Jr - January 21, 2019
- Patrick McKenna Founder and CEO of Strike Social - January 18, 2019