Hannah Morgan is a speaker and author. She founded Career Sherpa.net to help job seekers find work faster. She serves as a guide through the terrain of today’s job search by delivering actionable advice and insight into modern recruiting trends.
Hannah’s experience in human resources, outplacement services, workforce development and business school career services enable her to understand the many challenges job seekers face.
Recognized by media and career professionals as an advocate for job seekers, Hannah speaks and writes about using social media, personal branding and other modern job search strategies to help job seekers to take control of their job search.
She is quoted frequently in national publications and she writes a weekly column for U.S. News & World Report. Hannah is also the author of “The Infographic Resume” (McGraw Hill Education, 2014).
Twitter & Facebook:
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 41-Gaining Capital for Your Mission (even as a go-getting mom)-Investor & Founder Sara Adler-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life - May 21, 2019
- Ep 236- Building Confidence While Building Your Brand- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - May 21, 2019
- Monte Wyatt CEO/Co-Founder Adding Zeros - May 20, 2019