Hannah Morgan is a speaker and author. She founded Career Sherpa.net to help job seekers find work faster. She serves as a guide through the terrain of today’s job search by delivering actionable advice and insight into modern recruiting trends.
Hannah’s experience in human resources, outplacement services, workforce development and business school career services enable her to understand the many challenges job seekers face.
Recognized by media and career professionals as an advocate for job seekers, Hannah speaks and writes about using social media, personal branding and other modern job search strategies to help job seekers to take control of their job search.
She is quoted frequently in national publications and she writes a weekly column for U.S. News & World Report. Hannah is also the author of “The Infographic Resume” (McGraw Hill Education, 2014).
Twitter & Facebook:
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco –What to Look for When Hiring a Professional Resume Writer – February 10, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with President & Founder of The Hired! Group Al Smith – January 31, 2020
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with CareerMetis CEO Nissar Ahamed – January 17, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 305-Lead Generation Strategy for Influencers in 2020 -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 15, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Podcast – Ep4 with guest Joel Van der Molen on Living My Illusion with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter - February 15, 2020
- The 4 Pillars of Mens Health – Man Your Destiny- Interview With Mike Green Realtorin Northern Idaho - February 15, 2020