Hannah Morgan is a speaker and author. She founded Career Sherpa.net to help job seekers find work faster. She serves as a guide through the terrain of today’s job search by delivering actionable advice and insight into modern recruiting trends.
Hannah’s experience in human resources, outplacement services, workforce development and business school career services enable her to understand the many challenges job seekers face.
Recognized by media and career professionals as an advocate for job seekers, Hannah speaks and writes about using social media, personal branding and other modern job search strategies to help job seekers to take control of their job search.
She is quoted frequently in national publications and she writes a weekly column for U.S. News & World Report. Hannah is also the author of “The Infographic Resume” (McGraw Hill Education, 2014).
Twitter & Facebook:
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee – November 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller -Interview with Job Search Secret Weapon Founder Sarah Johnston, Ana Lokotkova, Maureen McCann & Adrienne Tom – November 1, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 20Joe Lee: “How Successful Leaders Build Legacy By Transforming the Lives of Young People” with Lois Sonstegard - November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund - November 15, 2019
- Episode 283-Trust Yourself Again with Mandy Keene-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 15, 2019