Brian has helped thousands of job seekers over the course of his career. With over 25 years of real world recruiting experience, he has received various accolades and international acclaim for his recruiting ability, and is a member of an international recruiting organization’s Hall of Fame.
Under Brian’s leadership, The Howard Group has received the prestigious Best in Class Award for Overall Client Satisfaction and has been honored with the International Office of the Year Award.
He has pulled together his years of recruiting and job search experience into the writings of The Motivated Series of job search books. These books include: The Motivated Job Search, The Motivated Job Search Workbook, The Motivated Networker, Over 50 and Motivated, and most recently, Motivated Resumes and LinkedIn Profiles.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Consultant Kristin Sherry – February 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Tech Recruiter Amir Bormand – February 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock – January 23, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Brian Sooy Founder of Aespire and author of the top-rated branding and culture book, “Raise Your Voice: A Cause Manifesto.” - February 17, 2019
- Holly Fisher founder and CEO of Fisher Creative - February 17, 2019
- Macy Robison Founder of Uplight Creative - February 17, 2019