Brian has helped thousands of job seekers over the course of his career. With over 25 years of real world recruiting experience, he has received various accolades and international acclaim for his recruiting ability, and is a member of an international recruiting organization’s Hall of Fame.
Under Brian’s leadership, The Howard Group has received the prestigious Best in Class Award for Overall Client Satisfaction and has been honored with the International Office of the Year Award.
He has pulled together his years of recruiting and job search experience into the writings of The Motivated Series of job search books. These books include: The Motivated Job Search, The Motivated Job Search Workbook, The Motivated Networker, Over 50 and Motivated, and most recently, Motivated Resumes and LinkedIn Profiles.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 45-Creating a blended life and overcoming email overwhelm with Cameron Cegala-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life - June 18, 2019
- Ep 243 -How To Purchase Expensive Things- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 18, 2019
- Episode #1 -Introduction to Building My Legacy Podcast Series with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 15, 2019