Brian has helped thousands of job seekers over the course of his career. With over 25 years of real world recruiting experience, he has received various accolades and international acclaim for his recruiting ability, and is a member of an international recruiting organization’s Hall of Fame.
Under Brian’s leadership, The Howard Group has received the prestigious Best in Class Award for Overall Client Satisfaction and has been honored with the International Office of the Year Award.
He has pulled together his years of recruiting and job search experience into the writings of The Motivated Series of job search books. These books include: The Motivated Job Search, The Motivated Job Search Workbook, The Motivated Networker, Over 50 and Motivated, and most recently, Motivated Resumes and LinkedIn Profiles.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-How Far Back Can I Go When Writing My Resume & LinkedIn Profile – December 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-Taking the Pain Out of Holiday Networking – December 6, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with International Recruiting Expert Joel Mason – November 22, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Chuck Bamford, Ph.D. Managing Partner at Bamford Associates Discusses Strategy Mindset - December 14, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco-How Far Back Can I Go When Writing My Resume & LinkedIn Profile - December 13, 2019
- Episode 24: Jamie Rea, relationship specialist, talks aboutthe importance of relationships in building a legacy. - December 13, 2019