Brian has helped thousands of job seekers over the course of his career. With over 25 years of real world recruiting experience, he has received various accolades and international acclaim for his recruiting ability, and is a member of an international recruiting organization’s Hall of Fame.
Under Brian’s leadership, The Howard Group has received the prestigious Best in Class Award for Overall Client Satisfaction and has been honored with the International Office of the Year Award.
He has pulled together his years of recruiting and job search experience into the writings of The Motivated Series of job search books. These books include: The Motivated Job Search, The Motivated Job Search Workbook, The Motivated Networker, Over 50 and Motivated, and most recently, Motivated Resumes and LinkedIn Profiles.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco — Interview with Medical Sales Account Executive Casey Cronan – January 12, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Online Job Search Organizer Jason Alba –
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Advisor Nii Ato Bentsi-Enchill – January 8, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Dr. Michael J. Berlin Owner of The Family Wellness Center, Chiropractor in Plainview, NY - January 18, 2018
- Transform Ignite Disrupt Ep4- Steven L. Blue Interviews Lucy Beard, CEO & Founder of Feetz - January 17, 2018
- How to Influence Others | Think React Lead Podcast with Dom Faussette - January 15, 2018