Lenny Harris joined CareerPlace in January 2018 as Director. He oversees career development and training services offered through CareerPlace, including a team of more than 30 volunteers that help job seekers transition into new careers through individualized career coaching and workshops.
He also manages career transition assistance services for executives, including the Executive Network Group.
Prior to this, Lenny worked at Illinois Joining Forces connecting veterans and their families with services and resources throughout the State of Illinois, and as the Director of Veterans Programs for National Able Network.
Retired from the U.S. Army after 22 years of active military service, he has served as a consultant to numerous civilian employers and has spoken on the business case for hiring veterans.
Lenny earned an M.B.A. in Human Resources from Northcentral University and holds a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Global Talent Management Strategist, Coach and Trainer Dorothy Dalton – April 30, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with The Voice of Job Seekers Founder Mark Anthony Dyson – April 24, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson – April 16, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 50-Outsourcing and Hiring Freelancers to Scale Your Business with Nathan Hirsch-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - July 23, 2019
- Ep 253 -Removing The Limitations To Scaling Your Business-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 23, 2019
- Mike Saunders interviews Eric Kapitulik Founder of The Program - July 19, 2019