Lenny Harris joined CareerPlace in January 2018 as Director. He oversees career development and training services offered through CareerPlace, including a team of more than 30 volunteers that help job seekers transition into new careers through individualized career coaching and workshops.
He also manages career transition assistance services for executives, including the Executive Network Group.
Prior to this, Lenny worked at Illinois Joining Forces connecting veterans and their families with services and resources throughout the State of Illinois, and as the Director of Veterans Programs for National Able Network.
Retired from the U.S. Army after 22 years of active military service, he has served as a consultant to numerous civilian employers and has spoken on the business case for hiring veterans.
Lenny earned an M.B.A. in Human Resources from Northcentral University and holds a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund – November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Recruiter Joel Lalgee – November 8, 2019
- Resume Storyteller -Interview with Job Search Secret Weapon Founder Sarah Johnston, Ana Lokotkova, Maureen McCann & Adrienne Tom – November 1, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 284-How To Grow a Large Following On Social Media with Sigurd Vidal-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 19, 2019
- Episode 20Joe Lee: “How Successful Leaders Build Legacy By Transforming the Lives of Young People” with Lois Sonstegard - November 15, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Interview and Career Coach Alex Freund - November 15, 2019