Lenny Harris joined CareerPlace in January 2018 as Director. He oversees career development and training services offered through CareerPlace, including a team of more than 30 volunteers that help job seekers transition into new careers through individualized career coaching and workshops.
He also manages career transition assistance services for executives, including the Executive Network Group.
Prior to this, Lenny worked at Illinois Joining Forces connecting veterans and their families with services and resources throughout the State of Illinois, and as the Director of Veterans Programs for National Able Network.
Retired from the U.S. Army after 22 years of active military service, he has served as a consultant to numerous civilian employers and has spoken on the business case for hiring veterans.
Lenny earned an M.B.A. in Human Resources from Northcentral University and holds a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification.
Recent episodes from Virginia Franco (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach and Author Clark Finnical – March 12, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Women’s Negotiations Expert Heather Mills – March 5, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with HR Advisor and 2X Job Seeker Gregory Stinyard – February 26, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019
- What Do You Want To Be Known For? Ep 218– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 17, 2019
- Natalie Gowen-Founder and Creative Director of Moxie Tonic Marketing and a Certified StoryBrand guide. - March 17, 2019