To break down the inevitable imposter syndrome we all hear so much about as leaders and entrepreneurs you have to first get completely rooted in your purpose.
In this episode, Anna Mahan Tara shares her “ROC Solid” method to defeat anxiety and imposture syndrome.
R: Get rooted: This means being very clear about why you are doing what you’ve set out to do. Using myself as an example: I am a coach helping people overcome anxiety because I have overcome anxiety. I know the pains personally and feel so strongly that no one should have to suffer for as long as I did or as much as I did. So step one is ask yourself “What is my WHY
O: Overcome objections. The next step is to address the objections of “yeah but…” and fears that cloud our visions.
Then, you have to commit to the grind every day…
C: Consistency: No matter the reason why you are doing this or the objections that arise, you have to show up every single day and put in the work it takes to succeed; including the days filled with the tedious stuff, the not so sexy part of being an entrepreneur. You have to want your dream so much that no matter the work needed to be done you show up with excitement because you know it is moving you forward. This is not a “when I feel like it” kind of path. To achieve your dream life you have to consistently show up to tell the universe you are serious and you are willing to work for it.
*This is an ongoing process. You will never wake up one day and not have imposter syndrome because, if you are listening to this podcast and believe in the work Hanna is doing, you will always be growing and growth comes with new doubts. So save this episode and master the Roc (solid) process, keep it in your back pocket as you live into dream life as real life!
About ANNA MAHAN TARA
Anna is a driven and compassionate coach helping people defeat anxiety. She works with people who want to be happy, are motivated to find the missing piece in their struggle with anxiety, and are ready to break free from the pain it causes. With over a decade of collecting and applying these scientifically proven tools she also draws on her experience as a Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher and a rising leader in the wellness world. After working with Anna you will be in control of your life with a whole new world of possibility in front of you.
Join her Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DefeatingAnxiety/
And get other Dream Life is Real Life resources at: www.dreamlifeisreallife.com/show
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 66-Systematize your Service Based Business to Scale (or just chill more) with Remote Rockstars and Hanna Hermanson – September 25, 2020
- Episode 65-Build Business Resilience, Navigate Hard Times, Shadow Work and Entrepreneurship with Tris Thorp and Hanna Hermanson – September 18, 2020
- Episode 64-How to Land Corporate Clients with Yoga Mentor, Stephanie Mitchell and Hanna Hermanson – September 12, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020