As a speaker, author, seasoned executive coach, and veteran consultant, Mike Hawkins helps professionals in the areas of; Leadership Development, Business Management, Self-Improvement, and Teamwork. Mike has the extraordinary ability for discovering and developing the potential in people.
Mike works to address the leadership crisis in our society – whether on a personal, governmental or corporate level. Mike cites a recent survey that revealed 67% of employees considered their supervisor or manager to be below average.
In this highly engaging and insightful interview, Mike shares strategies on tackling the leadership crisis by helping organizations and professionals become proficient in leadership best practices and principles.
Mike has written 7 books, which include:
- Leadership Competencies that Enable Results
- Self: Setting the Example
- Communications: Inspiring Performance
- Others: Developing People
- Partnerships: Leveraging Teamwork
- Execution: Delivering Excellence
- Activating Your Ambition: A Guide to Coaching the Best Out of Yourself and Others
To learn more:
Contact Mike at email@example.com or visit www.alpinelink.com
Recent episodes from Conston Taylor (see all)
- Rita Craig – Leadership Consultant - February 23, 2016
- Ted Buckley – Inspiring Life Coach - February 23, 2016
- Ryan Lowe – Corporate Trainer - February 23, 2016