Mary St. George is known as LakeFront Mary since she is the go-to person for lakefront property in the Finger Lake area.
- I am known for my innovative, strategic and creative marketing techniques allowing me to represent the finest in Finger Lakes lakefront properties.
- As a member of Barbara Corcoran’s International Real Estate Network, I am connected to a much larger pool of buyers
- Currently a member of NYSAR ( New York State Association of Realtors), NAR (National Association of Realtors), GRAR (Greater Rochester Association of Realtors), WCR ( Women’s Council of Realtors), ICREA (International Consortium of Real Estate Associations) and serving on the technology committee for the GRAR and Education committee for the WCR ,Charter member RSPS, (Resort Second Property Specialist). I bring training and expertise to the second home property buyer.
- Compassion for the Finger Lakes area is the leading contributor to make lakefront living your reality.
- My buyers come from all over the country and world allowing me to enjoy an absolutely fantastic and enjoyable career.
- My practical use of technology allows my customers and clients to enjoy the benefit and convenience of my knowledge. It allows clients to sign contracts from the comfort of their homes. With the use of my Google Glass, I can walk through a property for customers to assist them on the properties they will want to view.
- Keuka Lake, Canandaigua Lake, and Seneca Lake are my main focus but happily serve the rest of the Finger Lakes and Eastern Monroe County area.
- Luxury, Resort, Waterfront
- REALTOR®Office Phone
97 Seneca St
Geneva, NY 14456
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- Leading Expert Dr. Elra Morgan Brings Revolutionary Laser Therapy to St. Clair County for Pain Management - March 16, 2023
- CONNOR HIEBEL: Teen Awarded $10,000 Grant for FedEx Entrepreneur Fund For Empowering People - November 21, 2022
- Face the Music: Saving Lives One Note at a Time with Drs. Robert Hanopole, Michael Rubenstein and Founder Paul Pellinger - November 3, 2022