In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Mohammad Anwar of Softway, we discuss:
- Love as a Business Strategy
- Softway’s Transformation (How as the CEO of Softway Mohammad had to go through his own transformation to see a change in the culture of Softway)
Mohammad is the President and CEO of Softway. He started the business with his family at the age of 20 while pursuing his B.S. in Computer Science with a minor in Mathematics at the University of Houston. When Softway began in 2003, it was a small company that created websites for merchants in Houston. It has grown to a Business-to-Employee solutions company that offers Culture as a Service (CaaS) through its Seneca Leadership experiences, Culture+ Digital products, technology, and internal communication services for clients across the globe. The company has over 200 employees in its offices in Houston and Bengaluru. He is celebrated for creating and sustaining a humanity-centered culture at Softway based on the philosophy that love is a business strategy. However, there was a time when the company culture at Softway was so toxic that it almost caused the enterprise to fold. He took full responsibility for the problems at Softway and knew that, as the leader, he needed to change for the company to survive. After deep introspection, he eventually turned the company around. From this experience, Softway created Seneca, a product that helps other companies change their workplace culture. He lives in Sugar Land, Texas, with his wife Yulia, a five-time Olympic medalist spring-board diver from Russia, and his beautiful children, Sufia and Moshin. In his spare time, he enjoys fitness and watching college sports.
Connect with Mohammad:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Taliya Bashani CEO of TAB Law Firm - November 29, 2022
- Interview With Tom Rutkowski President of Innovative Retirement Strategies Discussing Using Life Insurance to Invest in Real Estate - November 29, 2022
- Episode #30-To covert or not to covert, that is the question-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - November 29, 2022