In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Tonya Cross of Accented Glory, we discuss:
- Balancing day job (9-5) and entrepreneurship.
- Married 28 years to a fellow entrepreneur.
- How to gain and leverage online brand visibility.
- Tonya Cross is the accessory designer of Accented Glory. Accented Glory is a handcrafted women’s fashion accessory brand. Her specialty is natural hair accessory and Afrocentric jewelry designs. No look is complete without great accessories!
Connect with Tonya:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 120-Thinking of Becoming a Digital Nomad? Learn How Working Nomads Do It with Francis Nayan and Hanna Hermanson - November 27, 2021
- Ep. #72–EJ Cutliff– Sports Marketing Pro & Podcaster on black culture in sports with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - November 27, 2021
- Episode 193-Andrei Mincov on Trademarks: When? Where? And Why?-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - November 27, 2021