In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Coreea Antoinette, we discuss:
- Etiquette in the 21st century
- Self-esteem vs. confidence
- Passionate about helping others succeed, she launched the Coreea Antoinette Brand. Antoinette is a self-proclaimed “Go getter” who is full of life. Being from a super small town in South Carolina, she has very humble roots and a village centered upbringing. As southern belle, she has always been talkative and people centered and loved nice things while maintaining a degree of edginess. Antoinette was the girl who loved to play in the dirt, yet always wanted to be in lace dresses and gloves too.
Antoinette truly believes it is all about balance and having pride in oneself. While in college, she was honored to be named Miss Freshmen Class, Miss Sophomore class and later became the University queen. As the official hostess of the university, she learned very quickly the importance of self-awareness and confidence. Her mission is to help others present their best selves, especially women. Antoinette wants individuals to not only be confident in who they are but to understand the rules of engagement both professionally and personally. Her philosophy is “There is a time and place for everything. Be who you are and know how to be!”
Connect with Coreea:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Lea Cruz, Founder of Excel College and Retirement Planning - February 8, 2023
- Interview with Dan Barrett, Head Nerd at AdWords Nerds - February 8, 2023
- Ep. #39 – Doug Stoddard – Define Your Path with Dr. Virginia LeBlanc “DocV”, The Pivot Maestro. - February 7, 2023