Social media exhaustion is REAL. All that scrolling…it’s getting harder to stand out among the noise.
Guess what? There’s an alternative…and it’s not some new app or social platform.
Wait for it…Email marketing.
Emails are not dead! In fact, your email list is a precious commodity. It’s a direct path to reaching your audience. And you own it! It won’t disappear without notice.
If you’re exclusively reaching your audience through social media…someday you may get slammed with a harsh reality.
Followers and likes can disappear in an instant. If you do something a social media platform doesn’t like…BAM! You’re locked out of your group.
Your audience is gone. Sadly, you have little or no control over it. You’re left in limbo while your audience keeps scrolling other social posts.
Makes your stomach drop, right?
Then take control of how you engage with your audience.
Start leveraging your email list. Make content your audience wants to open. And then convert.
Tune in to learn:
- How to start your email list (from scratch even)
- When to email your audience
- What to say with email templates–literally, copy and paste engaging content
- How to make emails that convert into sales
This is live training from inside our Catalyst Coaching Program. If you have questions or want to learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners, and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannahermanson_/
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahermanson/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/HannaHermanson/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamlifeisreallife/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/HannaHermansonCoaching/
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Jim Mortensen – President of R3 Continuum - September 28, 2023
- Interview with Yoseph Assefa, Loan Officer with American Financing - September 28, 2023
- Interview with Financial Professional Bill Andrews Discussing Objectives for Bond Allocations - September 26, 2023