This online coach quit social media 1 year ago with Kelsey Abbott and Hanna Hermanson
What would happen if one day you logged out of your Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, ClubHouse, Mama’sHouse, whatever app, and never went back?
Would your business shrivel up — or could it THRIVE like Kelsey Abbott’s online life coaching business?
Don’t go into panic or withdrawal symptoms just yet, tune into this episode and learn exactly how you might be able to grow your coaching practice OFFLINE!
Kelsey Abbott is an intuitive Human Design Reader, a Certified Professional Coach, Instigator of Joy and the host of the Find Your Awesome podcast. She helps spiritual adventurers remember who they are and why they’re here so they can uplevel with ease. She believes that the universe wants us to be sparklyAF and that joy is our natural state. When Kelsey isn’t playing in her business, she’s bringing curiosity, play and joy to triathlon–a sport she races as an elite amateur.
After studying at the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC) where she earned certifications as a Certified Professional Coach, Energy Leadership Master Practitioner and Cor.E Performance coach, Kelsey also earned her NeuroPositive Certificate in using neuroscience to change how the brain processes challenges at the Applied Neuroscience Institute and studied Human Design with Jenna Zoe.
Before becoming a Certified Professional Coach, Kelsey worked as a nationally-recognized science writer, as a marine biologist studying dolphins and killer whales, as a personal trainer, a group fitness instructor, a swim coach, a triathlon coach and a food blogger. After a decade in Maine and 16 months of traveling around the U.S. in a small camper, Kelsey now lives in Sarasota, Florida with her husband and dog. In case you haven’t guessed, Kelsey is a Manifesting Generator living her design and following the joy.
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners, and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannahermanson_/
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahermanson/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/HannaHermanson/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamlifeisreallife/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/HannaHermansonCoaching/
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 153-Rilus Dana on Adding Digital Assets to Your Estate Planning-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - June 13, 2021
- Episode 152-Daniel Stafford and Robby Switzer on the Right Mindset-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - June 13, 2021
- Episode 99-How to Develop a Daily Routine for Balance and Productivity with Dr. Jay LaGuardia and Hanna Hermanson - June 13, 2021