So often as business owners, we get into a cycle of earn money, spend money, earn money… wait where did my money go?! And when it comes to money and cash flow, the cliche is true- if you fail to plan to plan to fail.
Tune into this conversation with Financial Advisor, Paula Harris to learn how to set yourself up for not only business success, but how to afford your dream life.
It’s not often you meet a financial advisor who is also an accomplished cheesemaker, yogi, local hero and wonder woman*. But those are just some of the many reasons why we’re not like everyone else.
As WH Cornerstone Investments’ co-founder, Paula Harris is part financial advisor and part dream architect who takes great pride in helping her clients, particularly mid-life widowed women, obtain financial peace of mind while they get back on their feet, rise up and navigate their path forward.
Paula is assisting people in the life planning that goes hand-in-hand with financial planning. She is a Return on Life Advisor™, as well as, a Certified Jack Canfield Methodology Trainer in Jack Canfield’s Success Principles.
Paula is also the founder of Rise Up Success Training and has run several Rise Up weekend retreats for women in transition. She also has YouTube channel called Wisdom Wednesday where she shares her pondering’s, positivity and prayer.
A graduate of Providence College–Go Friars! Paula lives in Massachusetts with her husband & life partner Bill Harris.
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs.
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners, and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannahermanson_/
– Web https://www.dreamlifeisreallife.com
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahermanson/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/HannaHermanson/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamlifeisreallife/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/HannaHermansonCoaching/
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Michael McKenzie, Mortgage Broker with Big League Approved Powered By Edge Home Finance - March 28, 2023
- Ep. #13 – Sharon Lechter – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 24, 2023
- Interview with Charles Carillo, Managing Partner of Harborside Partners and host of the Global Investors Podcast - March 24, 2023